[US] WTS $1600 Haero Bro/ETOXX/16s P42A Battery MTB Part-Out + Senderized Choo Choo

Subject: [US] Mountainboard Part-Out

Item 1
Description: Well taken care of. Built by @A13XR3. The light bar is hooked up to the Ubox ESC and is controlled by the remote. One motor hall sensor has a bad crimp and I did not want to mess with it. It cogs a little bit from standstill, can be fixed.
Price (USD): Part-out Prices:

Haero - $225
Gear Drives, Trucks, Wheels Combo - $775
MBS Foot Straps - $50
Light Bar - $50
Ubox (No remote) - $225
Battery + Pelican Case + Charger - $550
Motors - $175

Green Indicates Recently Replaced Items
unknown

Images

13 Likes

I want somebody to enjoy it more than I will be able to. :slight_smile: I’d like something more portable.

2 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail Fall 2021 Edition

I would have posted pics too but if it’s built by alex it’s probably good

2 Likes

Alex built it, so the pack is good.

5 Likes

Ah okay yeah

If this ends up parted out i hereby immediately dibs the bindings.

1 Like

16 posts were split to a new topic: Derail Jail Fall 2021 Edition

New price at $600 is fine, from Alex**

1 Like

Hm… $5 a cell is more reasonable unless you buy in quantity

Yeah I agree

There is no way I can take a $2000 hit and donate this to the club. I wish I could, but I can’t.

1 Like

And battery was built by Alex a few months ago. He said he didn’t take photos of it.

1 Like

I’d like something faster with more range.

Alex and I traded. Others told me it’s worth around $2.7k and to list it for that.

Nah, by 2k I meant in the ~2k range. I want at least 2k for it as well since that’s what they usually go for.

Nah, I mean I want a more portable esk8, and a onewheel with more speed and range. Two different boards, not one with all that haha.

If part I want Etoxx wheels and gear drive

3 Likes

Those etoxx wheels are still one of my favorites, looks wise.

1 Like

This is correct, I work on personal stuff very sporadically so I don’t really take pics because I can’t keep them all together. Rest assured, it is to the same standards I build everyone else’s packs to.

The gear drives are not coming off the trucks and also Jen’s drives are specific to the truck, they dont use a clamp mount, gotta stay on matrix 2’s either way.

8 Likes

I’ll take the trucks as well lol not a problem!

3 Likes