[US] WTS $1600 Haero Bro/ETOXX/16s P42A Battery MTB Part-Out + Senderized Choo Choo

Bump. Open to legitimate offers.

@AviatorEsk8er Iā€™ll give you $100 for the busted motors

1 Like

Price Drop to $2400.

Faster? How fast is fast? I was reading 16s and also saw p42a. That must be plenty of speed , no? Are you aiming for 90mph maybe?

3 Likes

I thought the same thing when I saw 16s build, want more speed.

16s, 1:6.25 gearing, 9" wheels, and 130kv motor puts the top loaded speed at only 28.4 mph.

Meanwhileā€¦ My 12s emtb, 1:4.89 gearing, 9" wheels, and 200kv motors has hit 45mph.

Iā€™m going to assume this thing has enough torque to remove your legs up to the knee at least.

12 Likes

I was talking about why I wanted to upgrade my onewheel pint. I want an XR with more speed and range. While still being portable compared to an esk8.

1 Like

Yeah, this thing is all torque, itā€™s super fun!

2 Likes

squints eyes like a cowboy
I really just want them bindings but id give 1300 for the lot. Iffn you need quick cash.

2 Likes

Bump.

Esk8s can be a lot more portable than funwheels, if theyā€™re built to be.

I see your point. But IMO, the best balance between portability and offroad/all terrain capability is a onewheel.

wrong.

3 Likes

Have fun offroading with that thing. Plus, it isnā€™t water-resistant, the onewheel pint is.

is that an insult? its defo waterproof. and Iā€™ve taken it offroad, it just didnā€™t move when it went on dirt

6 Likes

Every time I see that thread I keep thinking the says Crab Rangoon like the chinese food

3 Likes

Hey man this thing sell?

Nope, still available!

Bump. Price negotiable. Willing to take $2200 for it.

2.2 ainā€™t a bad deal though, GLWS.

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! Means a lot coming from The Salesman!

1 Like