[US WEST] New motors, mounts, wheels, and more for sale!

ik, but the seller wants to use paypal, which is safer, so why not abide by his rules? - is what I ment to say

I was fine with the price and with the PayPal request, you would not compromise and just meet me first. It’s a red flag for me as well. How am I to know that you won’t just take my money and run? This is sad for my first experience on this forum.

1 Like

chargeback is a thing

3 Likes

paypal is safer for you, just saying.

1 Like

paying by paypal is safer for both parties, cause how will the seller know that you won’t take his motors and run?
and you can’t get that shit back once it’s taken where paypal you can dispute it and get your money back

3 Likes

Your pitchfork is coming out a bit quick, dude.

1 Like

So the jist is:

@sobie wants the motors and wants to meet in person.

@Martymane agrees to meet in person but wants the money first, then he’ll tell the location to meet.

@sobie only wants to pay once he has seem them in hand

@Martymane assures that he’ll get the motors and if @sobie doesn’t like the motors then @Martymane will refund the money.

@sobie again tells him that he wants to see them first before paying.

@Martymane concludes that they probably won’t come to a solution and wishes him good luck on his search.

@sobie doesn’t understand why, he’s willing to drive to the location and pay via various payment systems once he has had the motors in his hands.

this is basically where they break apart.

8 Likes

the sex isn’t working

or, they just need to bone, like in B99

1 Like

I appreciate you

1 Like

Just work it out you two. :smiley: @Martymane @sobie

1 Like

oh boy, if all buyers are like this, im never gonna get rid of my junk. i buy crap based off of random pic off the internet, i reckon 99% of my belongings are paid upfront before i even see it with my own eyes.

6 Likes

Actually, better to just move on IMHO. There are other buyers and other sellers.

4 Likes

Lmao yep for real

@sobie either just pay for them on Paypal or miss out on the sale; or this

90% of us just go by pictures and then they get shipped. Besides, why would @Martymane want to put effort into going somewhere that doesn’t have a guaranteed sale

MAIN POINT. NOT A SCAMMER, clearly.

I HATE it when people say scammer without even knowing what they’re talking about. Makes everything way more annoying and complicated than necessary

9 Likes

Ding ding. Give this man a cigar.

4 Likes

I’m just going to say that @Martymane was solid with the sale of the TV motors for me and they should be here soon! Thanks for being a solid dude

6 Likes

He’s willing to meet in person. What’s the issue here? Why would you request someone to pay prior even if it is protected through PayPal? You agree on a price, meet in person, confirm product meets description/photos and complete transaction…