esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

[US WEST] New motors, mounts, wheels, and more for sale!

Hello! I bought all these items within the last year or so and for one reason or another I ended up just not needing them. Everything is brand new and never used unless specified below the item.

Buyer pays shipping and I’m located in US West (Los Angeles).

SOLD - 2 x Torqueboards 6380 190kv motors: $200

2 x Lacroix 6389 190kv: $230

(motor shaft keys and female banana connectors not in picture but will come with package)

SOLD - Below are a few sets of mounting adapter plates with different thickness for making the above Lacroix motors usable. @Cyanoacrylate did a good job on both of these. Sorry for my poor photo quality.

SOLD - 2 x 8mm thick motor mounting adapter plates and screws: $20 ($30 for both)

SOLD - 2 x 10mm thick motor mounting adapter plates and screws: $20 ($30 for both)

Janux Dual Drive Motor Mount System (Anodized “Picatinny Black”): $150

1 x Eboards Peru Moonshine Sidekick Enclosure with 12 (Anodized Black) bolt sets: $60

1 x set of 4 Cloud Wheel Discovery (105mm Obsidian Black with spacers and bearings): 100$

4 x Evolve All Terrain Hubs (Green): $40

4 x Evolve All Terrain Hubs (Green) with 7” Off roading tires and inners assembled (also Evolve Drive gear bearings for 10mm axles if you want them): $75$

SOLD - 1 x Evolve Bearings w/ Spacer set of 8: $15

SOLD - 1 x set of Evolve Steel Skateboard Motor Mounts by Skate Kastle (mint Green) - $40*

*I ground down a little bit of the inner ring on each mount because it was slightly too small to go over part of the truck axle. I didn’t end up using them at all but the inner ring is bare steel so that’s why these are so cheap. You can see it in the photo below. If you read this far you can have them for 30.

https://skatekastle.com/shop/ols/products/steel-evolve-skateboard-motor-mount-set

7 Likes

Any idea if the evolve hubs have the mbs bolt pattern?

Those are nice. Great prices. glws

2 Likes

Thank you thank you! It looks like it’s the same

1 Like

They don’t.

2 Likes

For anyone wondering. These are solid mounts. I have the exact same set on a mtb for 3 years now. Though I don’t recommend (it’s just worked for me), I’ve needed no loctite and nothing has come loose the slightest.

Glws

2 Likes

themoreyouknow-more (1)

1 Like

5 Likes