[US WEST] New motors, mounts, wheels, and more for sale!

creepy-playaplaya

7 Likes

by this do you mean you won’t pay before you have the parts in hand?

PM it to @xsynatic . He’s a fair and impartial guy.

3 Likes

Go ahead and post the chat I’ll give you the permission

1 Like

:eyes:
:eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

200 (2)

6 Likes

I’m not sure i qualify for this as i’m technically still just the the guy to clean up after ya’lls skid marks.

6 Likes

is thes tire skid mark or poop skids?

yes

1 Like

I did this shit all the time when I was part of the mod squad.

1 Like

I asked to simply meet in person since we live in the same city before I sent money online. And what world does it seem logical to send a stranger funds if you’re doing a private transaction for a product you’ll pick up in person? This is the number one rule when buying online privately

there’s the problem.

3 Likes

lowkey, i wanna see Bill promote his OF whenever he interevenes

3 Likes

Seller sets the transaction rules.

2 Likes

BTW, I got the butter and the baseball bat ready for your next OF viewing session.

1 Like

:arrow_up: this. Also whats wrong with paypal?

1 Like

nothing. His point is: why pay per paypal if you meet in person.

2 Likes

It’s not complicated, I asked to meet in person since we live close and I would pay him once I viewed the parts. Simple as that as with any online transaction between two people. How is that no one understands this? Would you give a stranger money based on a picture you seen online? This example pertain to Amazon or eBay.

I sent my lovely gimp art to @xsynatic. Honestly the paying via paypal before was just to ignore haggling and other bs I’ve dealt with in the past with Craigslist sales and the like. The fact @sobie account is less than a day old made me a little wary as well.

1 Like

:weary: :sweat_drops: