[US] Ubox v1 with uni1 remote

this thing is unused. The only “use” it saw was running motor detection while on the bench just to make sure it actually worked. Selling bc i bought one of those makerx D75 and no longer need this hulk’n chonker.

I SWD flashed it with the better version of 5.2 that should help with the abs overcurrent faults and the higher than expected idle drain.
Comes with the ubox, remote, and power button.

$210 $200 shipped in the US.

5 Likes

if only this would fit in a backfire ESC enclosure :broken_heart:

How does this compare to Stormcore 60D? Does it have bluetooth? Does it have an antispark inbuilt, so I don’t have to worry about that? On seller’s the site I can see the ubox V2 only.

I am from EU however, not sure if you’re willing to send out of US.

its larger

yes

yes it has a power on/off function, not an antispark per se.

errr, its not gonna be cheap to ship

Was this one of the first batch ones? I thought they’d removed them and went with an XT90S.

All uboxes have antisparks and xt90s.

Hmm I went back and double checked, I don’t think I see any update after this, so I believe they were removed for good after the first batch.

1 Like

thats weird. all of the uboxes I know of very much have antispark circuits

ohhh wait I know what’s going on

yeah, if you plug in a battery it’ll spark, but the power button still does turn it on and off. Thats why they’ve switched to an xt90s.

I think its the trampa approach where it just powers the logic stage on and off

3 Likes

Bump 200 shipped

@xsynatic please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3please close <3

1 Like