Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

-99 means no temp sensor. it’s standard behavior

12 Likes

@hardunclejohn would it work with DieBieMS?

2 Likes

Yeh thought the same. maybe not fully charged and under load

1 Like
  1. -99°C: the motor temp sensor doesn’t work well.
  2. Also shouldn’t your voltage be reading a bit higher than 52.3 V if you’re running 16s?
    In terms of voltage, this is the voltage drop on the battery and the battery circuit. After all, the current is tens of amperes.And it’s not the professional power supply. If you have interest to see the up to more voltage display, I will post a short video in ins(@spintendpower) later.
2 Likes

No, it won’t support any other BMS now. so we need to design a BMS that fit for it.

1 Like

Hi,Friends, there is some update for our Ubox antispark switch, I decide to remove antispark function ,replace It by Amass
Antispark function XT90S connector. It’s not because current design problem but because some user may not trust it and it’s my first product that I don’t want to run any risk on it. It’s already update in our website. Www.spintend.com
If more people still want the Ubox keep antispark function , we can also change it back.
And so the shipment after Sep/15th is changed one without antispark, the switch function is still there.

The horn and light and can bus are integrated controlled by the receiver. Only if you still use receiver to control them, you can at the same time use ADC throttling.

2 Likes

The video of a test run with higher voltage than in the youtube Video can be found here:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE3_L1cpiaY/?igshid=15jxaoqfskams

5 Likes

perfect that what I am going to do. Thanks.

I ordered yesterday please send me the one without antisparks. I was going to use the Xt90 loop key anyway.

Not bad.Just to be sure I understood the setup. The 2 powered motors are coupled to the shorted ones to create the load?

In the vesc app 60A measured is from each side or total? I always use metr so no experience with the original app.

1 Like

I would assume so.

I‘m not very common with the vesc app either,
but you can see the battery current at 24-25A close to the voltage reading.

1 Like

I think the phases of the coupled motors are rectified against a resistive load. Not very visible in the video though.

I believe simply shorting a motor to use it as a load would create a lot of smoke.

2 Likes

ah ok. yeh I saw the coupled motor leads go into the buckets, but not sure what it was used there.

Ah ok so the 60A is motor Amp. Ah I gave for fact that he highlighted the battery amp. Well then 25A each side is a bit low for a loaded test. I thought was 60A each side battery and that would have been great already. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Hello! What’s the dimensions on this beast?

1 Like

:upside_down_face: :black_heart:thanks @hardunclejohn I am nervous about new vendors with new VESCs, pardon my questioning.

One of you guinea pigs lemme know when you get your VESCs and ride before I order plz

1 Like

From the website

• Size and weight: 145 x 83x25mm / 396g
3 Likes

Just got this baby in the mail. I have a thread started here

Looks great so far!

9 Likes

Ok the new version without antisparks will be prepared about 15th Sep., we will deliver the package to you at that time, is it ok?

1 Like

All good for me.
Out of curiosity, In case in the units with antispark included. If you do not connect the switch then the circuit is just skipped or it won’t turn on?
Because in that case the presence of an integrated antisparks system won’t change anything if I use the loop key only. Is it right?

4 Likes