[US] Tomiboi yard sale round 2!!!

You had to have the biggest ESC out there :joy: If you wanna put that beast inside the enclosure, you can do 13s8p. If you put the ESC and BMS in an external box like I did, you can get 16s8p.

1 Like

Gotcha, gimme a minute to think about it, if someone else comes along in the meantime though let em take it so my wallet doesnt spontaneously combust haha.

3 Likes

Here’s the deck
41.5" MTB, Bamboo with Carbon-fiber base (deck + enclosure system) (tomiboiesk8.com)

I’m selling it for $250. An installed double-stack is $120.

3 Likes

And i gotta ask since this has been happening to me every time i buy something (reacher 6485 > reacher 7490, BN270 > BN 280 > Luna 350, etc) - you’re not planning on releasing anything in the future thats gonna outdo it capacity wise right? :joy:

2 Likes

Worth noting that’s the same exact deck I have. Not sure about how the flex on that one is tailored, but mine is the perfect amount of flex at 200lbs.

This is what my 12s8p with Spintend looks like inside the enclosure. With my LLT BMS, it’s basically a perfect fit. 13s8p w/ a smart BMS and ubox would be pretty cramped I think…

2 Likes

No, that’s as big as I’m going for now.

2 Likes

Gotcha, im gonna have to think about it. Its not a huge capacity gain, so the only difference between this and my existing bound octopus would be the layout. Thanks for the tag and deets regardless lol

1 Like

Somebody pick up the short board before I buy another one…

3 Likes

So, here’s what I have left right now. The drop-decks got swooped up right away.

The short MTB above is $290 with an installed enclosure. The little bomber on the right is $225 with an installed enclosure.

Then I have these two MTB decks. They’re the same deck, just different construction and finish. The one on the left is $350 with an installed enclosure. The deck on the right is $275 with an installed enclosure.

2 Likes

That’s not how we do things around here.

The key is, you start another build with the new deck. Because moar builds is moar better :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That means even MORE shit to buy :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I joined a group buy when I already had a new build in progress, now I find I have to buy double of everything. If I didn’t have two builds already going I’d definitely pick up one of these MTBs or hell even the short board :grimacing:

3 Likes

@tomiboi i have a deck and enclosure for my build but this enclosure is just too deep and massive! Any chance you got something smaller that’s double stack, the current one is like quadruple stack haha

1 Like

Is that a double-stack 18650 pack?

It does appear so but tbh, I also have a double stack w 21700s and you could easily shave 7-10mm of depth off of your enclosure. My $0.02.

Really sturdy and well made though and the fact that it comes mounted is aces. Love the badger immensely :clap:

6 Likes

Oh man… ive had my eye on this deck for a while… how horrendous is shipping to Australia and what battery size can be fit into the fitted enclosure?

How deep is it?

1 Like

Like super deep lol

Double stack M boards 12s8p p42a

Pretty horrendous. My bet would be $75-100.