[US] Tomiboi yard sale round 2!!!

Alright, I’ve got a bunch of decks that I used for models on my website that I’d like to find good homes for. They’re basically new. You can see detailed pics and descriptions of them on my website. Here’s a basic run through of the decks with prices and such.

First, I have a small one.

This one retails for $240 with stain and frit. Here is a link to the product page 29.5" Kicktail/shortboard (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling it for $160. Add an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $90.

Second, I have this short MTB deck.

This one retails for $319 with stain and frit. Here’s a link with info 35" AT/MTB (Deck + Enclosure System) (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling it for $225. I can do an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $100. This one is a hard-flex deck for someone that weighs around 175 lbs.

Next up, I have this Liquid Sword deck.

This one retails for $319, as well, with stain and frit. Here is more info and pics The Liquid Sword: 38" Drop-deck (Deck + Enclosure system) (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling it for $225. I can do an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $100. This one is a fairly stiff deck for someone that weighs around 175 lbs.

I also have this Odashi drop-deck for sale.

This one retails for $450 with stain and frit. Info and more pics can be found here Odashi: 44" Bamboo/Carbon-fiber Drop-deck (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling this one for $300. I can do an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $120. This one is fairly stiff for someone that weighs 175 lbs.

Alright, then I have this one.

This one retails for $260 with stain. This deck isn’t the one pictured on my site, but it is very similar. Here is a link to the info about the deck 41.5" MTB (deck + enclosure system) (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling this one for $195. I can do an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $120. This one is fairly stiff for someone that weighs 175 lbs.

I also have this MTB deck which is basically the deck above with a carbon-fiber base-layer and frit.

THis one retails for $430 with stain and frit. Here are pics and info 41.5" MTB, Bamboo with Carbon-fiber base (deck + enclosure system) (tomiboiesk8.com) I’m selling this one for $300. I can do an installed single or double-stack enclosure for $120. This one is fairly stiff for someone that weighs 175 lbs.

That’s all for now. Lemme know if you have any questions. PM me if you want one.

15 Likes

Got my last deck from yard sale round 1. Absolutely great deals. These shouldn’t last long. Thanks @tomiboi

3 Likes

:eyes: another Odashi

2 Likes

Any chance you’ll be selling any beat up or even broken decks in the future? For those of us willing to fix them up/ so I can be cheap

1 Like

Possibly.

3 Likes

I’ve fixed a deck with a split nose before and know how to fix other breaks too if you do sell any. Although it would depend on the specific break since I’ve seen broken decks that can’t be safely or reasonably fixed. They’d only be for personal use or for use as a canvas though

2 Likes

I might be able to dig up some decks in need of refurbishment.

1 Like

The Odashi is spoken for.

2 Likes

No need to rush to look for them. Just wanted to ask to know what to look out for in the future.

1 Like

any for phat boys like 240lbs, pre shit?

Ooof, I can custom make them for a person that weighs 240, but most of these would be pretty flexy for you. If flexy works, both of the 41.5" MTB decks should work. The liquid sword might also be a good option from above. It’s a shorter deck. If your ride RKPs you’ll probably fair well.

2 Likes

The Odashi and Liquid sword have been spoken for, but all the MTB decks are still available.

2 Likes

I still have the 3 MTB decks above. I’m lowering the cost of those decks by $25 to see if I can get any takers. PM me if you’re interested. I’m willing to consider offers.

2 Likes

Can the 41.5 Blueish MTB deck fit a Stiff 12s4p pack Single Stack? I can PM measurements as well of some other questions I have. Thanks

1 Like

@Ac53n

Grab one of these before they’re gone!

2 Likes

I still have a short and long MTB left.

1 Like

Im too broke to do it lol, and switching decks right now also means i need a new battery, trucks, etc

1 Like

Yknow what, fuckit i only live once - deets on the long one, and how many cells can i cram in with the double stack?

Lastly - can i toss you like a hundred upfront to hang onto it for me?

2 Likes

Haha, yeah that works. Are you trying to fit everything in the d-stack or will you have an ESC box too?

2 Likes

Depends haha, gimme a rough guess for both. Internal vesc would be a spintend ubox, unless i decide to go nuts with external tronic 250’s or something.

1 Like