[US_SoCAL] Rather_LRG_Sale (New&Used bits of everything)

The time has come where life is too much in the way of being able to build (barely even able to ride a time or two a week lately) so I have a ton of stuff that I need to get rid of as I am packing up to move and can’t bring it all. Decent variety of items all across the ESK8 spectrum. New/Used: Deck(s), gear drives, trucks, wheels, tires, enclosures, motors, motor mounts, heatsinks, remote shells, pulleys, battery PCB, VESC’s, anti-sparks, BMS’s, and more.I just went through it all, since some of it has been sitting in my build area in drawers and whatnot, and I cleaned everything up nicely and tested anything that needed to be so that it’s all ready to go to the next DIY’r that needs it. Pics and a quick description of each item is below with what I thought is a fair/good price for each. I can send anything purchased the same day (within 24 hours depending on any time difference) as soon as an item is paid for. Happy to ship anywhere, buyer pays for shipping and price is just the cost of the item. Down for deals if you’re buying multiple items. I’m located in OC (SoCal) so peeps can come to pick up any time as well if you’re in the area. Feel free to make me an offer if you feel I have anything listed too high, haven’t been on the forms as much as I usually am so could be off on some items, happy to adjust where necessary. Will check back daily and take things off the post, or mark them, as they sell.

(TLDR - List Below on a bunch of shit that’s gotta go)

PS - Not looking to trade that I can think of at all, unless you have a maelectrics or kweld spot welder is the only thing that comes to mind. Happy to take any payment method preferred (cash/paypal/venmo/cashapp/zelle/bank_transfer)

SOLD
Item: Boardnamics Gear Drives w/ 270 mm hangars & kegal wheel adapters (+ other extras)
Description: M1 Gear drive, very minimal use, I’d guess far less than 100 miles. Still in next to new condition minus some little rock dings on the underside from normal riding (I’m happy to 3D print and include some of the bumper guards I saw someone designed if desired), inside still looks new. Comes with an extra set of Kegal adapters (4 total) and 2 gearing options, the stock 64/23 as well as the higher top speed 64/29.
Price: $150 or $250 w/ motors included (next item below/the ones in the pics on the GD’s)
Pics: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

SOLD
Item: Flipsky 6374 motors 190 kv motors
Description: Closed can. 8mm shaft 4mm bullet connectors, and the right sensor plug so no adapter is needed. Both motors have been battle hardened (can/magnets only). Shaft is cut to fit with boardnamics M1 GD’s, but they also still work on a normal set up so long as you don’t need a super long shaft.
Price: $130

SOLD
Item: DRI PPB Shell (grey/black)
Description: Used for a couple of weeks, ended up getting a E3V2 so started printing a bunch of my own and found a better fit I like more.
Price: $25

SOLD
Item: 15t HTD5 Motor Pulleys
Description: 8mm bore, 12mm wide (can include some keyways and fresh grub screws if needed)
Price: $15

Item: Torqueboard 36t Abec wheel pulley
Description: Bolt through style
Price: $35

SOLD
Item: 3D servias heatsink
Description: Brand new / never used
Price: $45

SOLD
Item: 60t Wheel Pulley for Trampa wheels (metal)
Description: These work for either trampa 5 or 6 spoke wheel
Price: $40

SOLD - Enc only - Still have EVO deck for sale
Item: Psychotiller EVO 40 enclosure (RIP Psycho… still can’t believe that he’s gone)
Description: Got this cause I broke my old one then started a new build and rarely rode my EVO so this is still in good shape.
Price: $50

(I’ve been using the LY EVO this was for as a push board but rarely jump on it and usually cruise my kicktail cruiser if I’m going to pedal around so if someone wants the deck lmk and we can figure out a price. Has inserts in it for this enclosure already)

SOLD
Item: Flux Deck with Enclosure
Description: Minimal use and still in very good condition with very small and minor blemishes, most of which will be covered when you put new griptape on it. (If you need a sheet lmk and I’m happy to include it for whoever grabs this cause I have a huge roll. Price includes the enclosure and hardware, deck has the inserts already in it that came from Flux originally.
Price: $225

SOLD
Item: 4 MBS Rockstar II Hubs (black)
Description: Title says it all
Price: $40

SOLD
Item: 60t wheel pulley MBS Rockstar II Hubs (metal)
Description: Self-explanatory, go with the above rims.

Sold
Item: Dual FSESC6.6 Based upon VESC6 with Aluminum Heatsink
Description: I know Flipsky gets a bad wrap sometimes (deservingly so in some cases) but I never had any issues and this thing actually worked super well for me compared to some of the horror stories I’ve heard. I only used it for much less than 1-200 miles due to space constraints after putting a new pack in the build I was using it on. But I lived in a super hilly area, am 215 lbs, and pretty much always have my throttle pinned or close to it. Has 4mm bullets on it.
Price: $200

SOLD
Item: Trampa Superstar Wheel Set (blue/black)
Description: I do not have any of the spoke spacer pieces that can be used on these wheels so this is just for the two hub pieces and the two spoke pieces for each of the 4 wheels. 4 spoke pieces are blue and 4 are black.
Price: $65

SOLD
Item: Psychotiller Sixshooter Wheels (3) & VERSA Pulleys to go with them.
Description: Can’t for the life of me remember what I did with the 4th one of these rims so have 3 to offer. For the pulleys, I have the 60t for 2WD set up, or 42t for 4WD. These are modular and you can mess with them to make them 12mm/15mm/18mm etc wide depending what belts and motor pulley you’re setting them up with.
Price: $50 for everything

SOLD
Item: Unity (broken)
Description: Not sure why this thing stopped working honestly, I’ve had pretty good luck with the 3-5 Unity’s I’ve had till this one though. The only thing I can see wrong is one capacitor has fallen off (see pic), but no blown antispark or anything like that from what I can see. I’ve blown many VESC’s and fixed many VESC’s in the last 4+ years but this one I can’t figure out, and don’t have the time to anyway. Also, USB-C port fell off the first week I had it but I can include it if desired, I just always did things over Bluetooth. Also have a couple of the same capacitors for the one that fell off I will include as well.
Price: $50

SOLD
Item: Focbox OG x 4 (some broken and some working)
Description: 4 total. Two of them were working cause I was using them on a build a few months back. Two don’t work, one due to a blown mosfet (see pic) and I do not know why and the other doesn’t and haven’t investigated more than just visually and don’t see anything that looks . Only one lights up ATM for some reason when turned on but I can not get VESC tool to recognize it for some reason. I think it is my laptop though cause I have been having port issues and keep getting a “COM Port Error” when trying to connect, I think I need new drivers or something but I don’t have time to fuck with it. $35 each, or all 4 for $100. Anyone with some knowhow and the right tools can figure out and fix these pretty easily (at least 2-3 of them the one with blown mosfet might have damaged the PCB), but that person is not me.
Price: $35 each

STILL______AVAILABLE_

Item: Janux caliber II / TB 218 Idler Mounts

Description: Originally raw, I spray-painted them black. I never used the idlers personally, at one point I used one on each, but not necessary imho.

Price: $60

Item: MBS Matrix 2 Hangar Only (2 black, I have one more black or oil slick I need to find still)

Description: All 3 are for the hangars only. Two are black and is black as well or possibly oil slick once I find it I will update this listing. All are in pretty good shape though with normal small wear and tear dings.

Price: $40 each

Item: DRI 18650 12s4p Flexible Battery PCB

Description: Brand new / never used.

Item: 6355 BKB Motors (open can) 190 kv

Description: Motors still work well. Sensor wires never worked from day one when I bought them new, I just never cared and ran them sensorless whenever I used them. Open can version, 8mm shaft, and has 4mm bullets on them.

Price: $80

Item: 6355 Maytech Motors (sealed) 190 kv

Description: These were actually the first motors I got when I started doing DIY and built my first board. Still run like a champ. 8mm shaft, has 4mm bullets on em, closed can./l

Price: $90

Item: 44t press-fit Abec wheel pulleys (metal) (NEW)

Description: Can’t remember where these are from, but I never used these so they’re brand new. I have dropped them a time or two though so there is a tiny couple of knicks on them, I dotted them with my black paint pen though like I do with most things that get scratches or marks. My OCD at it’s fullest.

Item: Trampa HYPA wheels (2 in black)

Description: These never saw much use at all

Price: $30

Item: Flipsky Anti-Spark w/ button

Description:

Price: $30

Item: 10S BMS

Description: Super small and compact. I always used it as charge only and bypassed discharge.

Item: 10S BMS

Description: Not as small as the other but is still pretty compact in size. I can’t find the male plug for this one but you can buy the normal JST 11 pin plug already wired up and ready to solder on amazon.

Item: MAKER-X PCB Anti-Spark (brand new)

Description: Brand new and never used. Not sure what I did, or if I even got a button with it, but I do not have one now to go with it.

Item: Random Enclosure (CF Skinned)

Description: Basically new. Measures in at 21xy with a depth of 2 inches

Item: Random (nice) 54t wheel pulleys (unknown brand)

Description: I don’t remember what wheels these are for. I know they don’t fit on trampa 5 or 6 spoke wheels, nor, MBS Rockstar II’s. I know they 54t, made from POM I believe…. Don’t think I ever used them but I could be lying. Distance across from hole to hole is 54mm for reference.

Item: Koowheel HUB w/ back truck (97 mm sleeves)

Description: Not sure if anyone has a use for these or what they’re worth. Make me an offer if you want em. Can also include a matching (I think) generic black RKP front truck with generic black 97mm Abec clone’s for cheap if desired.

Price: $100

Item: Generic Black RKP 10 inch truck

Description: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Price: $20

Item: Black Generic Abec clone 97mm wheels

Description:

Item: Random 60t Pulley (plastic)

Description: Can’t recall for the life of me what wheel this is for

Item: Random 66t wheel pulley

Description: Can’t recall for the life of me what wheel this is for

Item: 32t Kegal Pulley (1.5)

Description: Metal. Pressfit. Both actually still work just fine, one is obviously missing a couple of the prongs though, never made a difference for me though.

Item: 32t Abec Pulley (Evolve I believe)

Description: Plastic, minimal use. Just one of them cause I can’t find the other anywhere and think I lost it at some point.

PENDING

Item: Psychotiller (RIP) Killshot Deck

Description: Used this only for a short time as a 2nd/3rd set up, then sanded it down and gave it a new paint job last year sometime with the intention of building with it again but have too much going on in life. Would love to see someone get some use out of it in memory of psycho though…. I also have an enclosure for it but it is a tad beat up, certainly still useable though and could even be fixed up easily with some elbow grease and patience. I’ll include it with the deck though.

Price: $100

10 Likes

PM’D

Interested in the geardrive!

1 Like

Whats the dimensions of the psychotiller deck?

Edit: Im down to buy it.

1 Like

Pmd about a couple bits

Sent you a text bro!

me thinks, older BKB modular pullies, but not 100% sure.

Janux production almost certainly, looks like a small bolt pattern, fatladz maybe?

This is for the last version of haggyboard Berg pullies.

2 Likes

DM’d

Dibs on the Flux y’alls. :grin:

Dang it!

1 Like

Sorry for the semi lag on my reply my dudes, didn’t get this post done till like 3am and been busy all day. Replying now to everyone here and in my DM’s in the order I received them as we speak. Hope everyone is well!

9 Likes

You out of the hobby completely or just sizing down for a bit?

@b264 focboxes if you’re after any

1 Like

these are some damn good deals

1 Like

I’ll take the DRI shell if it’s available

Mine :shushing_face:

1 Like

God I hope that’s a bad joke :sob:

1 Like

Damn, sell me some SR RKP mounts lol. I’d take set of sixshooters if you can find the 4th one too.

I will take the killshot too. pay some respect.

2 Likes

I’ll take the BN M1’s if ya got em still.

pm’d on the rockstar ii’s

Idk who is in front of me but if they don’t come through I’m in the list too

1 Like