[US] Raz's (I got married and now have no room) Parts Sale

So yea, got married. Lost half my space and it is time to clean out some parts from projects that I have been holding out hope to work on. My marriage is your gain.

All prices are USD and do not including shipping from Florida, US. Payment via Paypal (I’ll take the hit on Paypal fees).

2x Maytech 6355 170KV Motor with Cooling Mesh - $80 (each)
Never used. These were purchased for the M1 drives above. I cut the motor shafts down to 22mm for the BN M1 Drives.

Images

8x Precision DKP Trucks
Blatantly pimping out my DKP trucks… Still have 8 precision DKP trucks left from over here: [US] Precision DKP/TKP Trucks

I have more stuff that I will be adding as I get through boxes and have time to take pictures.

Buy my stuff.

Sold and Shipped

SOLD Alien Power System 2.4GHz Trigger Remote - $20.00
Never used.

Images

SOLD Z.mote Thumbwheel remote - $40.00
Never used

Images

SOLD Janux Dual Motor mounts for Surfrodz RKP - $60 (set)
Never used, missing idlers, 1 support bar (I think there were two) and some screws.

Images

SOLD Idea Motor Mounts for Surf-Rodz TKP - $50 (set)
Never used

Images

SOLD 2x Surf-Rodz TKP 177mm x 10 hangers - Bubble Gum - $20 (pair)
Never used

Images

SOLD 4x Mad Wheelz 105mm x 65mm - 72a Durometer - $80 (set)
Never used

Images

SOLD 2x Surf-Rodz RKP Trucks - Red Hangers (176mm), Black Baseplates (35/45) with BN 10mm Fixed Axles - $70.00 (pair)
These are the trucks that were on my girls Chaos build here: https://forum.esk8.news/t/builds-3-4-chaos-and-serenity-twin-bustin-sporsters-12s4p-6368-190kv

Images

SOLD 2x Surf-Rodz TKP 177mm x 10 hangers - Ash/Raw - $20 (pair)
Never used

Images

SOLD 2x Surf-Rodz TKP 177mm x 10 hangers - Red - $30 (pair)
Never used

Images

SOLD 2x Surf-Rodz TKP 177mm x 10 Trucks - Purple - $80 (pair)
Never used

Images

SOLD8x Sunmate 6" tires - $8 (each)
Never used

Images

SOLD8x Sunmate 6" tires w/tubes - $10 (each)
Never used

Images

SOLD4x Eovan Super RS 105 Airless Rubber Wheels - $40 (set)
Never used.

Images

SOLD Boardnamics Dual M1 Drives - kegel, helical, Surf-Rodz TKP adapters - $100 (set)
Never used. Started to assemble, realized they wouldn’t fit where I wanted them. There are some scratches on the TKP adapters.

Images

10 Likes

Isn’t a marriage supposed to be something positive? :rofl:

Congrats dude!

7 Likes

Congratulations dude!!!

And may you continue to believe you still have half “your space” for many moons!!!

6 Likes

Wait till he sleeps on the same bed. :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats! I wish you both the best, may you both live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

But you’re supposed to find a woman who can buy a bigger house, like I did.

8 Likes

I’ll take the z-mote

Pmed

Well, I gave her 50% of the space in the apartment. Which leaves me with 50%. But about 80% of what was left is communal area (bathroom, stove, sinks, etc), so I really have about 10% of the apartment. And about the same amount of the blankets on the bed. Thank god the skateboard rack is communal area :rofl:

3 Likes

So is she back to riding?

1 Like

So happy for you dude! Congratulations to you and the better half :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

We’ve gone on a couple short rides together since her fall. Hoping to ride more now that she’s up here

4 Likes

this man knows where it’s at :rofl:

@Razillian I’m gonna need to snag those idea tkp mounts from you please my good sir!!!

2 Likes

Interested in the madwheels. Is the listed price a shipped price?

4 Likes

congratulations !

1 Like

Sounds like you’re punching way above your weight, and making appropriate conciliations to obfuscate the value proposition… Aka, she’s far better than you deserve but doesn’t realize it yet. Smart moves, keep on keeping on, and make sure she never does! Congrats/condolences! :thinking: :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Added Eovan Rubber Wheels

If you are willing to ship to canada, do you know how much ish shipping would be?

For the wheels if that makes a difference?

Which province? Not sure if that matters but just in case

Toronto, On. Almost as close to Fl as i can be, so hopefully