[US-NYC] Getting out of it…. Part Out

Motors sold to @Flasher

TB110s sold to @Bakack

1 Like

If anyone wants we can split the mounts I just want them pulleys.

1 Like

Is that Surf Rods RKP?

I’m stupid.

Lol

What’s available

• Custom build by @BluPenguin 12s4p 30q Battery pack
  • Janux RKP Motor Mount kit with pulley for $300 I can do the pulley kit and include RKP 200mm trucks + many different bolt options and bearings.
  • Six shooters
  • Blue six shooter clones
1 Like

Can you give me the dimension from one side of the hub to the other side ? Like the length it goes on the truck axle

1 Like

Or the clone aswell

Will let you know once I get home

1 Like

This seems like a solid deal!

Battery is left. @BillGordon Unable to edit anymore. Can you adjust post or see if I can edit anymore?

1 Like

edit function is only for user with level 3 or above, im sure @BillGordon or @moderators will help u out once they are available

1 Like

I have made 11 edits on this post lol.

1 Like

that is correct, however, this changes was done recently

1 Like

Explained here:

1 Like

Ill take care of it.

1 Like

Definitely Understand . But I guess in this sense was I deleting post? I was editing as sold to other people coming in would understand. I mean if thats the law of the land I understand but if possible can you mark the items sold? Might be newish here but was also on the “builders” ( shivers ) forum for years.

Thanks for the explanation @BillGordon

1 Like

It wasnt you, it was quit a few people though. Unfortunately I have yet to find a method of resolving the issue yet. I will keep on it.

2 Likes

Awesome, Thanks @mmaner

1 Like

Forgot to mention. Received my motors from @iPlaywithrocks. They look good. One critique I would make is that I would have liked you to inform me that there was a cut ground wire on one of the motors hall sensors. Other than that, very pleased with them, thx for the easy sale and follow ups

3 Likes