(US) NEW PRICE - Surf Rodz $89/set shipped. 45/50* 176mm Hangers

7 Likes

finding-nemo

4 Likes

I bought a set and getting some @akhlut axles. Gotta replace this elofty drive train ASAP!

3 Likes

Are the 200/176/150 profiles all different? Which ones do akhluts fit?

2 Likes

I do believe that all the surfrodz rkp’s are different profiles. However his axles are just just axles with integrated mounting plate. Shouldn’t be an issue.

4 Likes

@Sender

I have two complete sets of 176mm left, and can be paired with either 50/50, 50/45 or 45/45 baseplates.

Email to claim: bradley@nw-dist.com

Quick update for those who are outside the USA. I can ship these pretty much anywhere in the world via DHL for $25-35USD. Contact me directly for an exact shipping quote.

Hmm I am getting into freeride with a little bit of downhill. Wonder if I should buy these🤔

It would be a few day till I could buy then Im a little short on cash.

2 Likes

While I very much wish to sell these, I wouldn’t recommend them for freeride or downhill. They do seem to be popular in the e-sk8 world though!

2 Likes

Just purchased. Thanks @Bradley!

So a set is two baseplates and two hangers+ axles? Or just one?

1 Like

I got a full set (two trucks) for my $99.

1 Like

Do yourself a favor, buy a set and get @akhlut’s integrated axles. Just remember that all surfrodz rkp hangar profiles are different.

My 176mm set with @akhlut axles. :star_struck:

5 Likes

And how much are the axles . Don’t know where to purchase the axles anyhow

I just messaged him and asked about them, think I paid $75 plus shipping.

2 Likes

That’s actually a pretty decent price

I thought they would be more

Trying to get some of these axles, too. Akhlut’s been dark for a minute now though.

2 Likes

@ryansinatra The price is for a full set (4 axles, 2 hangers and 2 baseplates)

There is currently one set remaining!

1 Like

Quick Update:

I have one set left, both 176mm Hangers with 10x80mm axles. Your choice of 50/50, 50/45 or 45/45 baseplates.

These are missing all the axles spacers, and thus are now $89/set shipped within the US.

These can be shipped anywhere international via DHL Express for a flat rate of $29.

4 Likes