[US] EVO / 12S8P / SRB 3links

Yes it is a deal. I have over 4K into this setup

1 Like

It’s only a deal if you’re in SoCal or Las Vegas, apparently :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Which is a lot of riders! I wouldn’t want to ship this beauty either

2 Likes

its always a pleasure seeing my builds get sold again. The deck looks like it’s still very clean, too. The SRBs are a nice touch, too.

3 Likes

And that dog is the perfect match! I’ll buy both right now!

4 Likes

lol the bulldog is not for sale.

1 Like

Many thing would need to be done to this build to get the most out of the 3 links imo

Thank you for your advice

3 Likes

the blue racing stripes are beautiful
I like your taste good sir

2 Likes

I do have a box i could ship it in… i was just hoping to not have to.

Like what?

2 Likes

I have decided to keep this board. I went on a nice long ride today and had a good time. no fucking way I’m selling it!!!

@xsynatic please close

5 Likes

Hell yeah man!

2 Likes

Appreciate the detailed reply - I have no experience with NKP yet, so very interesting to hear about it.

Lmk if wanna know anything about my build and how everything is set up.

3 Likes

Yeah they are very different, I have been downhill skateboarding for 10 years and tried tons of trucks but these things were alien to me even being a gear nerd.

2 Likes

I have rubber wedges front and rear. it seems to be set up decent for me. no problems with it rubbing. I did have some help setting it up though. I know it could be dialed in more and if i were worried about racing competitively I would. but for now, it’s good the way it is. if I was going to worry about being competitive. I would just build a race board. this was just built for cruising with range for days.

3 Likes

For sure man, just trying to help spread knowledge from my failures. Glad you decided to keep it :heart:

3 Likes

Part of the glory of 3links is the tunability to your riding style/preferences/terrain. There’s no right/best way, though obviously some wrong ways.
Seems you have found what works best for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes