flipsky esc
190kv 6374 LHB motors
SBR 3-links
Metro 155mm tires
SRB hub widening kit
eboosted enclosure
Charger included
kahua trucks and100mm boa constrictors

Prefer local pickup in So Cal or Vegas area.
this board has tons of range and speed, and it is super stable at high speeds with the 3 links. comes with the kahua trucks and boa wheels if you like cruising low and slow.

Price is 2500$
if the buyer is willing to pay shipping with insurance I will consider shipping out of the area.

12 Likes

Man I’m so jelly of you jankees, this is beautiful! glws!

2 Likes

what a deal goddamn, glws

2 Likes

Yes it is a deal. I have over 4K into this setup

1 Like

It’s only a deal if you’re in SoCal or Las Vegas, apparently :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Which is a lot of riders! I wouldn’t want to ship this beauty either

2 Likes

its always a pleasure seeing my builds get sold again. The deck looks like it’s still very clean, too. The SRBs are a nice touch, too.

3 Likes

And that dog is the perfect match! I’ll buy both right now!

4 Likes

lol the bulldog is not for sale.

1 Like

Many thing would need to be done to this build to get the most out of the 3 links imo

Thank you for your advice

3 Likes

the blue racing stripes are beautiful
I like your taste good sir

2 Likes

I do have a box i could ship it in… i was just hoping to not have to.

Like what?

2 Likes

I have decided to keep this board. I went on a nice long ride today and had a good time. no fucking way I’m selling it!!!

@xsynatic please close

5 Likes

Hell yeah man!

2 Likes

Appreciate the detailed reply - I have no experience with NKP yet, so very interesting to hear about it.

Lmk if wanna know anything about my build and how everything is set up.

3 Likes

Yeah they are very different, I have been downhill skateboarding for 10 years and tried tons of trucks but these things were alien to me even being a gear nerd.

2 Likes

I have rubber wedges front and rear. it seems to be set up decent for me. no problems with it rubbing. I did have some help setting it up though. I know it could be dialed in more and if i were worried about racing competitively I would. but for now, it’s good the way it is. if I was going to worry about being competitive. I would just build a race board. this was just built for cruising with range for days.

3 Likes