3-Link Deck Recommendations

:roll_eyes:
Your first post in this forum was to tell someone who was selling a 3link board that it was set up all wrong.
Sorry you got called out on your "matter of fact"isms

4 Likes

To be fair (spoken in a light high born British accent)
@PedroMcJimenez isn’t complaining. I think he’s trying to make distinctions here. He did bring up a pretty solid point or two. Nobody’s saying you don’t know what you’re talking about. Seems like he’s simply trying to point out your findings aren’t the only option. As we now know he owns the 3-links as well, assuming his board height is higher than the axles, it’s proving that fact.
I think if we use the IMO before making statements, it’ll go a long way to give those researching the threads for information a better understanding of options.

10 Likes

How dare you try to squash the beef :cut_of_meat: between @PedroMcJimenez and @Zachsnotboard discussion

Please continue :popcorn:

16 Likes

I’m a hostage negotiator by day….

10 Likes

Naw dude, let’s not go there. No matter the issue, we try to keep this a slightly friendly corner of the Internet.

If you’ve got nothing to add, ignore it :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Perfectly adult response to being called out that your opinions are not fact.

Your first post on this forum in someone’s sales thread.

My response:

Was trying to be plenty nice despite your total lack of tact in your inaugural post. Resorting to name calling in a discussion has shown your ego is too fragile to take a little criticism.
:v:
Im out

16 Likes

Okay but you really should consider lowering your ride height lol

1 Like

I’m considering using the find out customs extension brackets on my flux to run 3links but I’m still not positive I’d be able to run 8” tires.

Anyone seen a flux with 3links and 8”?

1 Like

We are currently working on new designs and are always open to considerations.

1 Like

Anyway drama queens, the original poster was looking for deck recommendations…

We’re getting closer to being ready with this one, will be great for 3 links, max battery capacity is only 80 x 21700 cells, but its single stack :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I’ve read you might be repressing some llamas and kymeras. I’ve been wondering if a llama might fit the bill here also. I’ve seen a kymera with 3link but not a llama.

Any idea when those are hitting the market and possible price?

Really really nice looking. Maybe an extension could be fabricated or even just a new enclosure. I’ll be keeping an eye on this one too.

A doublestack enclosure on this would have massive battery capacity, but you’d prob need to run 8 inch wheels or fat stacks o’ riser

1 Like

I’m cool with 8s. It’s actually my preferred tire size for long range rides. Once I got my flux I was sold on that tire size. Always thought it would be too big but it provides so much comfort on 40+ Mike rides I love em.

I am really loving the new BKB tires though also. Best 6s I’ve been on personally.

4 Likes

I’ll see how i go with double stack, it’s not a huge push to make it happen. But SS is my focus for the time being!

Those bkb 6s look sweeeeet, good to hear they are performing well too!

2 Likes

I hear ya. I’ve also thought about going with a removable top mount external pack for longer rides. I think if done right it could be pretty nice.

1 Like

We won’t be repressing anything… fresh new llama and khymera decks will be available though.

2 Likes

I recommend this deck head…

1 Like

Nice! I just got my 3links. Now just waiting on the FindOutCustoms extension to arrive. If the extender works I’m going to build a second flux I think. May need a deck shave etc but we’ll see. Already have a second brand new flux deck/enclosure I bought just in case they become unobtanium. If it doesn’t fit then I’m going to pick between a few different decks. Biggest goal is being able to run 8” tires.

1 Like

I think shaving any flux is probably sac relig at this point… will likely trade for the flux deck if you are willing.

3 Likes