[US] All for Sale: Motor, Batteries, VESC, Remote, etc.

Can you do $50 for the shred lights and trucks combined?

Hell yeah I can! Where would I be shipping to?

Damn you man. Trade you a lingyi esc for them lights. It may or may not work.

I’ll buy the lingyi from you for a box of peanuts

1 Like

The motor, shredlights and trucks have been sold! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

What kind of peanuts?

your choice

2 Likes

Fellas, make me an offer on the battery

10S5P Battery, Charger, and Extra 3D Printed Loop Key Slot : $150

First come first serve!

1 Like

Thanks. Got the trucks and lights in Friday.

Alright y’all, I don’t think I can go any lower.

10S5P Battery, Charger, and Extra 3D Printed Loop Key Slot : $120

1 Like

Someone might give you an offer if you take off the shrink wrap and let us see the build condition or that might make nobody buy it after seeing the build quality. I’m curious to see the build quality of it considering people are staying away from it.

1 Like

Calm down young man.

3 Likes

nobody is buying it because its such a weird size among other questionable things

1 Like

@RealPolarBear I mean this in the nicest way possible, but instead of trying to sell what is a potential fire hazard from a known-scammer and shit-tier builder, I would recommend you take the battery to a proper recycler/disposal service and have them safely get rid of it.

I don’t think anyone here will buy it nor should they. Lithium batteries aren’t something to be fucked around with, and this battery looks visibly dangerous. $120 (or $5) isn’t worth the liability or risk for you or a potential buyer.

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t even remember who ran pitbullesk8

At least it’s not alextech right

1 Like

I helped out a few folks he scammed in 2018-2019, even talked to him on the phone trying to reason with him and get people their money back.

Guy has zero idea what he’s doing and the last thing he should be doing is building more batteries bombs.

Chris, if you’re reading this: Get Fucked :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hmm I might faintly remember that - he was probably around when I was taking a break

1 Like

No, not Alextech.

Pitbull is bad but there’s a special place in hell for Alextech

3 Likes

Lol that fiasco was so insane

1 Like