[US] All for Sale: Motor, Batteries, VESC, Remote, etc.

Selling these parts as I’m moving on to other projects and they just don’t see the light of day as often as they should. I’m in the bay area and will only be shipping to the continental US. Everything in the listing was used on the same one board with at I would assume around 100 miles on it at most. All parts used as part of a weekender board, never ridden hard or abused. I will only be responding to replies and questions from the posted date until March 5th as after that, I will be unable to respond to replies or queries for about a month. After then, I will return to taking orders if any items are left and answering any questions/concerns if they arise.

-The buyer will pay for S&H fee
-I will cover the PayPal G&S fee
-I will not be handling returns, everything is bought as is.

Flipsky FSESC 4.12, Battery Display, and TB Remote
Description: I have a Flipsky FSESC 4.12 with a battery display and Torque Boards nano remote all attached together. I hesitate to sell them separately as The battery display has been soldered to the ESC’s input wires so I did not see a point in removing it and as for the remote, It has been hot glued (which can be removed) to the ESC “servo” cable and as such, I did not remove them as of now. Everything here is in good condition and I would like to see them go together.
$85 (USD) OBO:

Images

10S5P Battery, Charger, and Extra 3D Printed Loop Key Slot
Description: This “lot” comes with a Pitbull Electric Skateboards 10S5P lithium pack (Panasonic ncr18650bd 15,900mAH, XT60), its charger, and just for fun, a 3d printed loop key slot (XT90)for your enclosure. Again, I’d like to keep everything together as they’re all in good condition and go with each other.
$250 (USD) OBO:

Images

Torque Boards Single Motor Mount Assembly
Description: Motor mount comes with clamps, bolts, and screws. Everything you’ll need. Keep in mind, one of the clamp to mount screws has been replaced with a replacement which is a tad shorter but still does the job well. It is in good serving condition but definitely has some cosmetic scratches on the exterior of the mount.
$45 (USD) OBO:

Images

Torque Boards 6374 190KV
Description: Torque Boards motor is definitely a solid part that’s never failed me in its time however it has seen some wear. It a powerful motor but it’s important to keep in mind the sensor cable insulation has a slight tear in it. The sensor cables still fully functional and it’s still all working. The exterior just have some scratches as to be expected with its mileage but it’s still a strong runner.
$85 (USD) OBO:

Images

Caliber II Trucks and Hardware
Description: An awesome pair of trucks that-- look slick even with the mileage. They’ve got wear such as indents from the motor mount but besides that, still flawless trucks with all the hardware included.
$35 (USD) OBO:

Images

Torque Boards 36:16 Pulley and Belt Combo
Description: The combo set from Torque Boards comes with a wheel and motor-mounted pullies, two 12mm belts, and all the necessary hardware. Parts have normal wear but still work as intended and in good mechanical shape. The two belts are next to new (one lightly used one brand new) and still have a lot in them.
$25 (USD) OBO:

Images

2 Headlights and 2 Backlights
Description: These 2 headlights and 2 backlights with the included mounts work on most trucks including Caliber IIs (just make sure you have long enough hardware)and boy are they bright. They charge via normal micro USB and I would like to see these all go together as it would brighten someone’s day :).
$70 (USD) OBO:

Images

Custom CNC Truck Top Washers and Spacers
Description: Not too much to say on these, I had the washers custom made and they’ve got a few knicks but still shiny and eye-catching. As for the spacers, they’re what you’d expect and 1/4 inch thick.
$30 (USD) OBO:

Images

Build Kit Boards 97mm Wheels
Description: Great wheels that have lasted me as long as I can remember and still have hundreds of miles on them to go. The only visible wear is on the wheel that was connected to the motor where the tread is lowered due to the power as expected.
$30 (USD) OBO:

Images

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm if only I didn’t have a battery already

What length are the trucks?

Shoot I accidentally deleted my response lmao. They’re 10" across from each axel end to the other

1 Like

tenor (4)

12 Likes

please say you meant 25$

1 Like

PM’d regarding the TB motor mount and wheel pulley/ motor pulley combo. Thanks.

1 Like

Won’t let me edit a post for some reason, but TB motor mount and pulley and belt combo kit SOLD

1 Like

Are those just abec clones 78a

Yeah something like that

Those are like 33.00 shipped with bearings brand new right

Lmao wait sry wrong response, but yeah probably something around that for the clones although I purchased them at a higher price than that so my loss is your gain

@RealPolarBear,

I justreceived the TB mount and pulley kit. They’re in good condition (just as shown in pics) and I appreciate you shipping so promptly. Best of luck with the rest of your sale!

2 Likes

Still available and willing to negotiate on price?

Yup still available and willing to negotiate if it’s fair

Would you take $70 for this? I’m weighting my options for ESCs rn.

ESC/battery display and TB remote SOLD

I will not be responding to questions/inquiries until early April as I’m going on a backpacking trip. I will then pick back up and continue out orders if they’re made.

2 Likes

Safe travels gulliver :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hello all! I’ve been back for a bit but am just now finding the time to update this thread. I’m ready to start taking orders again and still have everything available except for the ESC/remote and the motor mount assembly (unfortunately the thread won’t let me edit it for some reason). Remember, everything is OBO so don’t be shy to shoot me a message on either price or if you have any questions. Thank you!