[US] All for Sale: Motor, Batteries, VESC, Remote, etc.

Trucks still available? Are the baseplates in relatively good condition? And what angle baseplates?

Yessir! Let’s make something happen!

1 Like

Hey all, just a reminder that the following parts are still available and now have reduced prices, please see the original post for pictures and descriptions:

10S5P Battery, Charger, and Extra 3D Printed Loop Key Slot: $200
Torque Boards 6374 190KV: $60
Caliber II Trucks and Hardware: $25
Shredlights 2 Headlights and 2 Backlights: $50
Custom CNC Truck Top Washers and Spacers: $20
Build Kit Boards 97mm Wheels: $20

Again, don’t hesitate to ask any questions!

3 Likes

@Evwan

1 Like

How wide are the caliber II trucks?

Ordered a bn184 and bn220. Only need baseplates.

1 Like

lmk if you would just sell the baseplates.

2 Likes

I’ll split it with you and take the hangers. Fuck it. You pay the shipping

2 Likes

Just cause you said it I’m not doing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ll buy the trucks and the shred lights headlights

1 Like

Sorry fellas, I think I’m just selling them together. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Still selling? Would love to grab the motor, shredlights, and Loop Key Slot for $100

1 Like

Yes! PMed. Sorry for the late response, I wasn’t receiving notifs :frowning:

1 Like

I am casually interested in the battery if the deal is good, but extremely interested in the deck washers of all things, as they match something im working on. However, that decks mounting pattern is not quite standard, and most deck washers ive tried dont fit, so I’d like to discuss the mounting pattern very specifically first. Please message me.

1 Like

you better be casully interested in that deck you forgot about

2 Likes

Boi its sitting on my porch i got bored and painted it, lifes been hectic over here though, send me an address or a shipping label and ill get back on it<3

shii u got a picture lemme see how u massacred my boi

Just testing the colors i had on hand, but it matches loki right now. Looks surprisingly good, but ill give it a final coat and strip down the top for ya while I’m at it, ive got a heat gun now. Shit actually ive got some other stuff on hand too if you want some frit on there. Just message me your address tho and it should be on the way in the next couple days! Only real obstacles a proper package.

Sorry about not being active lately y’all, I just got back from a trip with limited service but I can now process requests. Kai, you’re next :slight_smile:

Alright y’all, after being away for awhile, I’ve decided to reduce prices further! :confetti_ball:

They are as follows:
10S5P Battery, Charger, and Extra 3D Printed Loop Key Slot: $175
Torque Boards 6374 190KV: $50
Caliber II Trucks and Hardware: $20
Shredlights 2 Headlights and 2 Backlights: $40

These ones are the same still for those who are interested:
Custom CNC Truck Top Washers and Spacers: $20
Build Kit Boards 97mm Wheels: $20

Remember questions are welcome!

2 Likes