[US] $600 Trampa Complete 63100 Mountainboard Build for sale

Description: 63100 Flipsky battle hardened motors, custom enclosure for dual trampa vest 6 MKVI, comes with lots of spare parts like tubes, tires, belts, and more.

Comes with a trampa wand too.

I have not ridden as much and have some other projects going on at the moment. Really hoping to do the sale on the east coast for meetup. I live in Ithaca, NY, but occasionally travel to Rhode Island so meetup in that range is good

Battery… works. JK, it’s a 10s4p 30q pack that is admittedly underpowered for the build, but was the only spare I had after selling my 10s10p pack. It works, I get 10-15 real miles out of it, but don’t expect to slam hills back to back because it does sag. Battery on board in pictures is old one. New battery is same style but smaller. I added a picture of the internals on the 10s4p pack if interested, I weld a little hot, and a bit overkill, but at least very neat. Balance wires run through channels cut into the 3d printed battery case.

Feel free to ask any questions and ill be back to answer! There are no known major issues, just scrapes on the underside, and a smol battery.

Price Any reasonable offer (~2000 USD):

Images

4 Likes

1800 and I meet anywhere in here.

Price of the day $1700

Ah $1600 for the full trampa build with remote and spare parts. Take a peek :eyes:

Tough crowd :frowning:

$1500 for a full trampa build

First come first serve, get your claim in :eyes:

1 Like

IMG_1970

Surprised but I’ll keep moving down till someone bites :eyes:

3 Likes

IMG_1976

2 Likes

IMG_1978

IMG_1996

IMG_1994

Yes 1100.

IMG_1997

If the price goes any lower I may consider using 2 loop keys to turn on the battery :clown_face:

4 Likes

IMG_2006

4 Likes

Attention all of my many fans fighting to buy this amazing deal!

I will be in Philadelphia on the weekend of the 15th.

IMG_1995

5 Likes

Just a reminder that you can get a fully built trampa for $1000.

Don’t make me get the loop keys!

That battery will blow up with real MTB use though

Sag sir, it will sag quite a bit.

Also if you do get a battery it’s a 10/10 build.

Agreed

1 Like

Y’all are crazy

At this price, no trampa wand, it’s a flip sky vx1

1 Like

You’d probably make more money and have an easier time selling if you parted it out.

What ply is the deck?

offering bad advice no one asked for is my thing so… try to put it on eBay for 1450, accept 1200(fees are big) however id urge you to sell it as non working to avoid the E bay 30 day warranty. tell them what’s up and you will take it back for 3 days to a week after they get it if it doesn’t work perfect. Ive had some success doing this. any electrical item on eBay has a no questions asked 30 day return policy. People will break your shit on day 28,no way out of the refund. If you tell the buyer to fuck off like @shuebox(you business god) did to me…you keep item and refund.
or part it, there is a Trampa bias here. good luck, also Facebook market place might work

3 Likes

Anti-trampa bias?

I used to be crazy active/lurking in 2020/2021, but have been off for a while since then, so I might be out of the loop.

Also 16 ply

2 Likes