[US] $600 Trampa Complete 63100 Mountainboard Build for sale

Honestly the market for boards is dead and this thing is ancient by today’s standards. Much less power and a tiny battery. I picked up a likely used board locally for not much more than this and it specs completely blow this out of the water. I know it sucks since you put a lot of money into it and didn’t get much use, but that’s what the market is like now.

1 Like

Ancient :thinking:

I mean the battery admittedly sucks, used to be a 10s10p p42a pack

But I thought 63100 and vesc 6 were decent even today

It’s no stooge race board but with the larger battery I could easily do 360s ripping up grass.

I guess I am out of the loop damn.

Yeah the vesc is fine, and the motors are ok (I find the larger motors to be overkill and too fragile)

The battery and the rest of the drivetrain are the killer.

Trampa deck and bindings are liked by some, but trampa’s also soured their reputation here.

$600 you show up to Ithaca NY
$700 I deliver to you on map above

yes, that is my impression(if I am wrong, someone please put me in my place), however I am wrong several times a day, every day. Please understand im trying to help, have no experience with Trampa and was not trying to slag your board. It seems like a good deal, but then again I got married 2 times, so im obviously a fool. good luck

btw my urethane board has been for sale here for months and no takers. Perhaps list the parts for a possible part out. You could try asking a knowledgeable member(read not me) for suggested parts prices. I think you may have better luck this way, but again see the wrong every day thing above

1 Like

Ill trade you pictures of @BillGordon and a pony sex doll ,a life time membership to my only fans an a video of my cool new titanium shoulder surgery(tomorrow )

Raise the price and wait it out. It’ll sell in given time.

2 Likes

Sold $1500 local Facebook

I’ll be back with a board that packs a punch👹

5 Likes