(US) 12s charger group buy - CLOSED/SHIPPED.

so this is temp test right now.

a couple years back i bought a batch of 10s and 12s chargers for resale. The margins now a days still really arent that good with the china trade deal but i do still get people asking if im going to get more some what often.

YZPOWER reached out to me again the other to see if i was interested. I wouldnt be making much at all on this but willing to front the money and facilitate if enough people commit.

Currently a 12s 6amp charger would be about 60ish bucks shipped to you. this includes alibaba fees, paypal fees, and shipping, and this is with a small order of 15-20 units…
maybe more can get the price down which is why we’re here…

a 7-8amp charger which i prefer is a larger unit which cost 15 more currently and may spike the shipping a couple more dollars…

to summarize…
YZ300 12s 6amp charger… 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel, US 2 prong plug, $60 shipped.
YZ450 12s 8amp charger, same specs, $80 shipped

if theres enough immediate interest comment below and Ill start a google sheet. thx US only.

edit 5/21

just created a google form to keep things more organzied. please fill out if interested.
CLOSED

edit 5/27
final details confirmed pending everyones payments.

here is the link to pay via paypal pool: CLOSED

after payment please fill out this new form which will help me easily populate all the shipping labels for printing and purchase:
CLOSED

ship time once order is places is 2weeks or less, turn around on my end will be quick and shipped USPS priority in most cases.

5/29
"houston we’re clear for take off’ group buy is now closed, sorry no new orders. thanks all.

6 Likes

I could be interested in an 12S 8 amp version…

1 Like

8A version would be good for me

Yes I’m interested, what is time time frame for shipping?

1 Like

Maybe 2weeks from china…priority from me… Luckily I’m collecting unemployment checks so the turn around on my end will be quick

1 Like

As long as u got 20ga wire u should be good for an 8amp if we went that route… But who knows maybe if theres enough interest it could be a mixed order

1 Like

Count me in for one bud
Thanks

Need to be level 3 to run a group buy here:

2 Likes

May I ask What the dimensions on a 12s 8a Charger are!?
Already own one and love it but it’s bulky af. Looking to possibly downsize a little bit :grin:

2 Likes

Closed unless a level 3 can be found to run it. Them’s the rules.

Just checked and you’re 98% there. Will bump you up and open thread back up. Carry on.

8 Likes

@BillGordon how do you see that info?

3 Likes

Super impressive admin magic.

9 Likes

thx…im sure if u add my time on the old forum im already there…
however level 3 must have been the thing @mmaner missed when I asked him earlier =P xo

1 Like

I’m interested in 8 amp mostly but would settle on 6 if I had to.

1 Like

check the yz450 I have 2… big sure… but 8amps and a 1.5hr charge on a 6p how can u complain… its like a burn to those dat roll up with a 2-3amp charger lol

2 Likes

Listen, @mmaner likes a drink now and again, and sometimes that drink is 12 drinks, his pants have gone missing, and the neighbors are calling the police again.

6 Likes

This is that one special occasion where you can say that size matters

There is nothing worse than falling 4 miles short of your ride and getting stranded in the middle of nowhere with a 40lbs board on pneumatics :rofl:. Fak

I’d be in for a 6A charger :ok_hand: