(US) 12s charger group buy - CLOSED/SHIPPED.

True story. Anyone up to bail me out? If I have to call @Sender again I’m gonna have to listen to him whine about the 3 hour drive… the entire way. :smile:

8 Likes

I’d be down for either

I’m down for either.

ping @LunaticLizard @Xtrakritical

Would be in for 6A

![Screenshot_20200519-222040

These are tiny 12s5amp
32 dollars each

1 Like

Or these. They are 1-5 amp switch, have and volt meter, and have selectable end of charge voltage.
50 bucks each

Wish they sold a 10 amp like this

3 Likes

I need 12s chargers.

interested in the 6amp and an 8amp (would prefer 12) and I wish they were all adjustable. for lower currents then I wouldn’t need a 6amp.

yeah pricing looks good…until you get to the part about shipping… shipping is almost half the total cost unfortunately…

@CiscoV

of the 6amp, sorry no specs for the on this for the rest of you

part of me wonders if we could push the 6amp harder but tinkering with the trim pots on the insde? Hmm… I may have to crack my chargers open and see =P

2 Likes

I am interested in the 8amp version! Thank you

Those 2 chargers are rock solid, the 3a one is the most common, being stock on all 100.8v euc’s, we run the top one at 100.8v 4a, and the bottom one at 100.8v 3a

I can vouch for the top one. I have the 12s 7A version. It’s a dual lane charger with 2 independent Potentiometers. If one side of the charger dies, the other one still works at half speed. But its bulky af

1 Like

Redundancy, Brian would be proud :wink:

I’m down for the 6 amp…Let me know how & when to proceed.

just created a google form to keep things more organzied. please fill out if interested, for all those that previoulsy replied.

2 Likes

Thanks for setting this up dude

Gotta have something to do during quarentine lol
I get kinda itchy when theres nothing to build…nothing to fix…no screws to tighten… =P

2 Likes

I would beware buying/shipping from the YZPOWER guys. 40 days and my 8a unit has not moved. At all.
Granted that was free shipping, and you are paying for priority, but still.

2 Likes

I’m not particularly worried…ive made a few orders from them in the past and tons on Alibaba as is so those are all protected purchases… But they usually ship dhl which is quick in general…

But we def need to get more peeps for this otherwise it’s dead =\

1 Like

@kook
@A13XR3
@Fosterqc
@CiscoV
@BenjaminF
@Longboardshort
@Davewesh
@fessyfoo
@SoCalLA
fill out the form please if interested. thanks

what happened to gaemer girl lol? that escalated quickly!

5 Likes