Up for a group ride?

Riding with others can be heaps of fun. Especially with a small curated group like you have here in this thread. I think you’ll have a ball.

Poast has special needs, but he’s a good kid :grin:

Edit: good on you for offering to share what you’ve got :raised_hands:

4 Likes

HEY im special needs, thats perfect. Im called twice exceptional, meaning im exceptionaly fucked X 2

2 Likes

:grin:

I feel that. I’ve been accused of being quadpolar :rofl:

3 Likes

I wear a lot of gear too. You’re solid man

2 Likes

Totally, I’m down.

I don’t have a car with me at school so getting there will be kinda funny, but sounds fun.

2 Likes

I’d you can make it @Shadowfax and @Sk8tedad and I will do Stevens creek reservoir tomorrow.

Meet at 9am at linda vista park in cupertino

Otherwise we’ll probably try to hit up Berkeley/Oakland at some point

1 Like

Where are you

2 Likes

Dope, I will let you know later tonight. Have to figure out transport. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Berkeley.

1 Like

Soooo where we meeting up?

3 Likes

I can pick you up and drop you off I’m in Orinda

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, man, I appreciate it. Why don’t we take this to a group PM/chat?

1 Like

Actually…? Definitely come Art!

2 Likes

9am Linda vista park Cupertino

2 Likes

OMG I would love too! It’s right in my neck of the woods too! Unfortunately I have some family obligations and I won’t be able to get away. Thank you so much for the ping. Hopefully I can join up one of these days!

( I also took a tumble and haven’t ridden since so I’ll need more practice, I was dumb and only wore a helmet)

2 Likes

Gear is definitely good to have. I took a tumble On my way to work, now I have gear for that commute as well.

Next time then dude.

1 Like

Ok, i am bringing the abomination with me, if it fits one of you you can just have it, i am tired of looking at it. It says “yamalube” on one of the sleves(for fucks sake), like im screwing a Yamaha. No judgment if you like it or know someone who will, but the only way i wearing sponsor patches is if im sponsored. Thats why i let Artem slyly add SKP stickers and badges each time my board"underfoot" goes in the shop.

If someone reading this wnts a red white and blue size 44 leather MC race 1 pice that is FESTONED with sponsor patches,either come pick it up,orpay shipping. Please understand Im 6’1" and 195,but this was fitted for MC use, wich means on me its tight, far tighter than you would want for skating,so a shorter lighter person will fair better so you can move in it.

I ordered all black,NO WORDS! This is not that !

1 Like

Ha, we had a great ride. Nice to meet everyone. Thank you.
Dam he actually looks good in that thing

4 Likes

And I offloaded the abomination. I look forward to seeing it on a podium.
5$ for everyone if we can pretend that i wasnt a slow old fucker

3 Likes