Up for a group ride?

id love to go to a new ride, im spoiled here,so i dont go other places much

2 Likes

im happy to lead too though,

I’m down for a normal 10am ride lol. Stevens creek reservoir up to linda vista should be a banger. I don’t know know for sure how good the road is but I used to bike it and it was fine

we could always bail and hit the run up to highway 9 instead. that road would be pretty sick, but have a little more traffic. Redwood gulch road is steeeeep and fun

Highway 9 / skyline is where the real fun is, but you’re also dealing with 60mph cars and moto racers up there

@Sk8tedad I can’t message you for some reason. Send me your cell and I’ll text you

I’m down, but I have custody of my kids on the weekends, Sunday I take them home at 10, I can take the home early on Sunday. I can do a 10 am Saturday ride but I’ll be rude and bail by 1.
I’m trying to be super dad

2 Likes

i am in cornland until june :slightly_frowning_face:

I sent you phone and email, not sure why you can’t message me .

2 Likes

My theory is you have only PMs sent from certain people on, and it’s only @Skyart :smiley:

1 Like

So June ish around 7:30? I’m turning 50 end of may so I’ll probably have the cash for my new 70mph battery by then( hooray)

2 Likes

that’s assuming i have moni to make a new battery

i’ve lost a few pacls to cell age so i have basically no range atm

1 Like

No I’m still mad he moved to flat land, I cry all the way to Lodi. He was 15 miles away before

2 Likes

Would love to come but I’ll have to take a rain check. Work is crazy for me rn so I haven’t had time to get my board back to a functioning state.

3 Likes

All good dude, we’ll continue to be around so, whenever you’re free

You can use my kids wow go hub board. It not getting used it has the extended battery, I’ll have to check specs, I think it has 105 mm urathane. Not ideal, but you’re welcome to use it

Edit it’s a wowgo 3x it only goes 25 mph, I’ll have to take it out to see what the extra range is , it’s flexible too( me no like) My kid has maybe 100 miles on it😱. Like I said not ideal but it’s your for the ride if you want.

1 Like

I can loan you a pelican box 768wh battery for a day

2 Likes

how many s?

12s4p has 7 charge cycles dual xt60 connectors so in therory if you are 4wd you can power 2esc ,i believe. dont worry i didnt build it

also i might have my urathane build done by then,im kinda foolish in that ill loan my shit if im there

1 Like

I feel like poast would need a million more S.

2 Likes

im feeling like i need to prepare the group for my rediculos safety set up. externaly all you will see is a snell rated mc helmet and a red Aerostich textile mc suit. upgraded to level 4. to think i did races and track days at Sears point in level 2 suits on my Aprilia is terrifying now.

also ihave no friends so my personality probably sucks. im friendly enough though, im excited to ride, hopefully i can con one of you to come ride in my back yard. i have a bright mini sun somewhere if some one wants a night ride and isnt afraid to go coyote bowling
I’m wearing this much gear

Level 2 Leaht shirt
Level 6 shorts( I had a BAD hip cyst from crashing)
Snell rated helmet
Hillbilly wrist/gloves
Bohn level 2 pants
A fox MX back protector level 2
Aeostich mc suit with level 2 armor everywhere

So hips are level 10
Back level 6
Everything else is minimum of level 4
To think I used to only wear level2 motorcycle suit for track days and races is crazy. I can move just fine.

1 Like

ehhh im not on the thecnical level of most(all) of you, its what i have to offer,its that or my kids wowgo, or my ecomobil m24 pro with 10" tires, but im hoping to sell it by then, its very odd floating feeling, torque effect is unsettling on the street. i may pull the 20 ah 12s5p battery out of it though. ive never ridden with anyone, im feling like i should try before imanage to kill my self

1 Like