Up for a group ride?

Is there anyone here in the Palo Alto area or nearby who would want to do a group ride?

Btw, the category was just because I didn’t know what category this should be in, DIY’ers are welcome!

1 Like

there is a groupride category

1 Like

I know but that is for scheduled rides, I am trying to gauge interest.

I’m in Sunnyvale. Pretty busy for the next couple weeks but generally down to meet up and ride

1 Like

Sick! I was just thinking to get together a few people and go for a short 6-8 mile ride. I can’t go much farther than that on my V1 Onewheel anyway.

I’m in south bay. Interested as well :slight_smile:

Doesn’t matter, use it as such.

No one looks for a group ride under a prebuilt board discussion.

Nevermind you can’t change it yet.

3 Likes

Great! It is nice to hear that there are other esk8/pev riders nearby. Hopefully we can get together sometime with @Shadowfax to ride.

1 Like

Dang I used to work in Palo Alto, where were you like 8mo ago

Do you still live nearby?

@skyart you’re not too far away. I’d be down to ride in Oakland one of these weekends if you have some routes you’d like to share.

I second that!

@Shadowfax and I have thought about hitting up Stevens Canyon Rd up by Stevens Creek Reservoir. Anyone interested?

@poastoast
@Sk8tedad
@surfnacho
@gcalli
@Cyanoacrylate

1 Like

I’m down. @zero_ads we could also go hit up @Sk8tedad 's loop in the east bay. Might be a scary shitshow on the weekend though

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Yeah @Sk8tedad how is that on the weekend during the day?

its ok early, but yeah at the wrong time its awful. thats why i ride at nite,well that and insomnia, id rather ride than lay there

1 Like

6-9 am i have it all to my self. afterb that its a crap shoot. im riding faster than most of the cars, but im happy to ride at any speed. i will never push the pace, the group should ride at the slowest riders desired pace.

1 Like

also ive never ridden with anyone,well once but he was going over the lane line,so we went to lunch,#everyonestays safe

no laughing at my safety gear! im old and full of metal

@Shadowfax you up for an early ride?