Uni1 | exway-type remote for VESC based ESCs? Can-bus controlled anti-spark?

what the other functions?
I mean if you mean the riding control then yes I think those will work just fine.
you will miss the uncommon features like the ones I mentioned, plus the ability to connect to the BMS. For that you need to use their BMS which is still in development.

This might be ok first gen flipshite remotes have been problematic but this isnā€™t their work. (Vx2 freezing, couldnā€™t switch between miles/km, poor battery)

Live telemetry is what I wanted the most.

ah ok that should be fine. I do not see why it shouldnā€™t work.

1 Like

noā€¦
He is using the meepo shell/casing only. completely different internals

2 Likes

@murdomeek My badā€¦ that makes sense

@jack.luis how is the remote? Iā€™m looking for a ā€œboostedā€ like remote with more throw on the throttle than the vx1. You liking it?

donā€™t you forget the ā€œconfortable hand touchingā€, thatā€™s cheaper than your local hookers

someone got the combo yet? the remote on/off feature works? i donā€™t care about other features yet, remote on/off is most important for me :rofl:

This has more throw than the VX1 but with a slightly easier roll of the wheel.

1 Like

I have it but havenā€™t hooked it up yet. I can tell you that it wonā€™t work until they release a compatible anti-spark.

Any issues so far? Disconnects?

Not set up yet :confused:
I have a group ride this weekend and donā€™t want to risk anything while riding in NYC.

1 Like

No worries, keep us updated!

1 Like

Hi, Guys, thanks for your trust to purchase new product that without review. guess some of you already received the remote, here is operation tutorial for freshman.https://youtu.be/4p8RSCjJoe4

3 Likes

I have your remote paired and plugged into the UART port on my Unity. Nothing happens. The throttle does nothing. Is there a specific baudrate I need? Mine is currently 115200 bps

oo I didnā€™t realize separate receiver was available
@hardunclejohn can just the receiver be purchased?

1 Like

Run the input wizard in VESC tool. Select the VESC itā€™s attached to, then you should be good.

Yes , single receiver is for sale.If you need it.

1 Like

Yes. I did that. This is far from the first UART remote Iā€™ve installed. I am running a Unity, so I chose the master side for the UART remote.

1 Like

Does anyone have a step, stl, or 3df of this remote?