Unfortunately have to sell evolve chassis for DIY shipping in US or pickup from NYC area

I got some bad news regarding to my company, might have to leave soon
selling the following parts:

Evolve gt
Coming with trucks, 38t pulleys, belts, belt covers and bad condition 97mm wheels.
can give old battery with it but it’s old so don’t expect much range. no electronics included.
good for DIY- battery build is little challenging but I can share my other DIY gt build pictures plus tips.
200$ for it or 340$ with new in box AT 7 inch set (I can also sell Molicel P28A 12S 3P with it)

evolve gtx
consider the trucks are super old and paint removed. you can paint them yourself but they are free. didn’t count them in the price.
can sell as deck only with regular trucks- 150$, with gear drive and motors 300$

evolve gen 2
I’m currently building the first one and can share parts designs or assist. selling the second deck I got recently. the board comes with charger, spare gear and remote. riding great but battery is old so consider the low range. if you need it for parts/DIY or just for the deck
Update - I have gt battery that might fit it and gives good range for free
200$

Board up DIY
you can look in the thread, spent good money on it.
it’s a folding board that fit the bag, don’t by it if you are not looking for last mile solution.
for speed and range there are better options.
400$
Board up folding skateboard electric conversion builds - DIY Builds - esk8.news: DIY Electric Skateboard Forums

can share more pictures if needed. also possible to pay with paypal or ebay

2 Likes

Super good deals! GLWS!

1 Like