Under deck enclosure options for trampa board.

Hi I’ve got Trampa 35 long deck and initially I wanted to make 3D printed enclosure to fit 12S7P of 18650 along with DieBieMS and Focbox Unity.
But after long time of struggle I came to conclusion that it’s not practical to have 3D printed enclosure on such flexible deck.

eboardsperu was then recommended so I went ahead with pruchase of DS enclosure.
Unfortunatelly there were some quality isses, delays, excuses and finally after 4 weeks of fighting my order was cancelled and I was refused to be served.

Question: Where I can buy some enclosure that will fit my setup?
(Preferably something that is stocked and sold by a professional).

2 Likes

@BigBen u got something for this guy?

2 Likes

I want to hear more about the issue with Eboards

3 Likes

I don’t want to talk crap about someone too much, but basically if you want enclosure before 2021 don’t buy from that website.

2 Likes

That is usually the case with “one man band” vendors. Most have a job and do this as a hobby, or are simply flooded with a huge queue of orders that take many days to finish.
Not trying to take any side, i know it sucks trying to buy nice stuff

This stuff may be of interest. I cannot speak about compatibility

4 Likes

First I’ve heard of issues with eboardsperu… Hm

1 Like

When I was a teen I was doing similar kind of business, I never refused to sell anything to anyone, I wasn’t bullshitting, I was treating everyone as best as I can, custom packs made and sent within few days, stocked electronics sent first thing next morning or sometimes same day, and it all was all on top of my school.

2 Likes

I’m not the only, one, @frame has his order delayed by months.

technically, it isn’t Alan’s fault when LY got no deck to deliver

Edit: I should clarify that my order is, deck + enclosure + battery

5 Likes

Just because you can do something in your country doesn’t mean it works the same for someone who works full time and has kids or whatever it may be

Being in school is honestly sometimes easier than working. Free time just works different. I feel like we aren’t really hearing the full story here. I’ve never heard a complaint about eperu before

Besides, he is literally on the other side of the world. That’s one of the things that keeps me from even ordering from him

8 Likes

So initially you received an enclosure that wasn’t good enough? Seems unlikely :woozy_face:

3 Likes

i was going to ask @eBoosted to weigh in but I think at the end of the day @Arek just wants options.so lets not start a shit storm and just give he man options please

5 Likes

You’ve got a good point. The only thing that comes to mind is BigBen but I don’t know if he even does enclosures for that deck

1 Like

Kaly has an enclosure though I don’t think it’s a double stack

4 Likes

I have the larger version for 20700 on my Haero and it is tight with a 12s4p 40T.

So a double stack of 18650s would need some serious gaskets…

I may try that someday…

3 Likes

So I was in the same position a few weeks ago. Couldn’t find an enclosure tall enough to house 8p 18650 double stack. Knew I could go with @eBoosted but it’s a little pricey with shipping (still want one lol). Ended up buying one from Kaly just to do some experimenting. It wasn’t tall enough either. As it stands now, I’m having someone print some risers designed for the Kaly and HS11 combo. Adds another 17mm to the height. You really only need 10mm riser but I’ve been itching for a 12s8p of 40t.

1 Like

Hey,
Thanks for the shout out. I have nothing for this deck.
Whatever I do though will take a long time, because of the pandemic my job situation has changed and access to facilities is difficult. Coupled to the fact that I now regularly work away from home for extended periods of time. I don’t think I would fit the customers requirements as a vendor.

8 Likes

Thanks Ben no problem.

The point was no witch hunting but to point out that this is the enclosure I’m looking for but also can’t buy it from eboardsperu.

I didn’t receive the enclosure at all, after 10 days I asked Alan how’s my order and he said he will be redesigning the mold and remaking my enclosure with increased dimensions as some of the customers had fitment issues of their 12s8p packs in this enclosure.
I told him that he can send me the presumably smaller enclosure and if I can fit my stuff it’s sorted and if it doesn’t fit he sends me the updated one, he said he can’t do that so I had agreed to his plan of making new upgraded one in another 10 days.