Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

Knock yourself out ( with or without booze) :wink:

2 Likes

This is serious seriously, I’m trying to help you you flat-decked ultraboard wonder

3 Likes

I love you Dad, but that is fucking hideous.

5 Likes

Rides nice. Like those ugly chicks.

7 Likes

The less teeth the better.

7 Likes

Would look sleek asf with a lil concave and a better enclosure.
Raw Alu and black looks :ok_hand: tho

1 Like

Not electric, but I bet someone could easily convert one of these and switch to pneumatics since they use bog standard RKP trucks. Yes that is the correct orientation for the board. Yes those trucks are backwards and flipped so they still turn correctly.

14 Likes

Oh Lord above…8" thanes and inverted Cal II (clone) trucks? That’s something you don’t see every day

1 Like

What board is that?

1 Like
2 Likes

Does my “stallion” qualify?

18 Likes

Certainly looks like it! :fire::fire:

1 Like

I do wonder if I could do this with any old board. You could probably hit 10" wheels with less than an inch of ground clearance with a double drop deck. Must be a weird feeling to have the platform lower than the wheel axle.

The words stable and difficult to turn comes to mind. I’d be concerned for wheel bite on the feet as well.

2 Likes

Noice! Are those dkp or tkp you got on there?

both of my old builds will ride upside down.

12 Likes

I double dawg-dare you!

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t the trucks be reversed? I think with the current setup it will turn right when you lean left, and vice versa.

1 Like

Yes, definitely

But I think that’s just for demonstration purposes, proof that’s it’s an “ultraboard”

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing it! I’ve been wanting to build a low and wide street cruiser, but I haven’t found trucks wide enough yet to avoid wheelbite without going to channel trucks :slight_smile: