*Intel’s, but yes.

3 Likes

Anyone who wants to qualify for the list should send a vid like this. :smile:

29 Likes

Beautiful idea for a thread, dood :smiley:
Nice to have all them crazy stuff sorted :heart_eyes:
Show off your tits now, gurls!

3 Likes

hahahaha, you like em LDP style overpowered bracket boards, dont you my friend? :relaxed:

2 Likes

If someone can build an H5-esque board with specs and a battery pack worth shit, they’ll have the Ultraboard market cornered.

I’m thinking 10, maybe 12S3P, something like a ZESC or FOCer, and Unlimited hubs running HFI. The key is having it hidden.

5 Likes

I would love to try this board out, looks like a F1 car!

14 Likes

They’ll corner the market for a term that was coined less than 24 hours ago :joy:

6 Likes

Just because the term is only in its infancy, doesn’t mean people haven’t been trying to build exactly that for years.

/edit i.e. don’t be a smart-arse about it.

/edit2 JayKay, TeamGee, etc.

2 Likes

calm your tits

5 Likes

I’m calm, just providing a counter argument and examples.

5 Likes

Hummie on 8" before I added my hardwired headlight…

8 Likes

I think the is a minimum wheel size for these, the shortest RKP truck is 2.37" (Cal II 44) so that needs a 120mm wheel to be flush the top of the baseplate, TKP averages around a 108mm wheel to be flush at the top

Tldr: you need at least 120mm foamies on rkp or 107mm ABECs on tkp trucks

3 Likes

Or you can use a lower angle baseplate :thinking: Or trucks with rake.

3 Likes

That rabbit junk build has 48 cells and does almost 32 miles of range real world on urethane and direct drives. That witchblade on pneumatics and belts has 60 cells and does about 17-20 miles real world. What you are saying is real.

3 Likes

Touché, but it will be around there

Hold on a second… let me go put on those nice 10 inch wheels so i can flip my board upsidedown :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I agree, and they would also be dope if they had builtin lights

The kind of lights “so other people can see you” not the “so you can see” ones

5 Likes

hahahaha, you like em LDP style overpowered bracket boards, dont you my friend? :relaxed:

Absolutely Yessss, Brothaa!! :grin::sweat_smile::skateboard:

2 Likes

Coincidentially, @haggyboard.timo posted these pics from build in Insta today. A pure ‘Ultraboard’ by any means. Think is a Bossa Rio LDP platform deck (most likely a 28") in a hybrid Street Carver config. using haggy drive systems, AT battery box and some nice orange Kahuas on G/Bomb brackets rolling TB 110s…

4 Likes

That battery box is a foot deep. I’m not sure it qualifies.

15 Likes