Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

Change stuff xD

4 Likes

Drop through :sunglasses: :v:

21 Likes

That’s awesome. :100: This category has a specific lack of 'thane builds. This is almost an ultraboard LoL

2 Likes

I can’t remember if I added this photo?

24 Likes

Finished the next Ultraboard :call_me_hand:t2:

11 Likes

So pretty! You need some sleeving on those motor cables and it will be perfect

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it! It will come with sleeves and cable routing for the production series :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this counts as an ultraboard :yum: second pic is while upside down

12 Likes

Definitely counts

4 Likes

Yo what size pulleys are those on the bergs? I was just thinking if bergs would work on boardnamics idler mounts.

2 Likes

15:60T and everything is listed in the builder thread

4 Likes

Ah sweet, nice to know that they work together. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m running 15:55 and that works great too

2 Likes

I tried running 72T and it looks like 68T is the maximum you can actually use

3 Likes

Like a midnight dream this thing was, gonna make a new slim boy soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh if I took my risers out(rendering my board useless from wheelbitr and also removing the amazing monster truck look) it would count. And this second build will definitely qualify once i get my pneumies in and throw em on. β€œsleek as fuck low rider” was my goal on that one. Gimme a week, battery had shipping delays, and I’ll do a photoshoot, and whenever anshuls hubs arrive I’ll try and sit it upside.

1 Like

So close to being an β€˜thane ultraboard - it’s kinda painful. With cloud 120s it might be an official ultraboard, but I’m not a fan.

5 Likes

Get some Hoyt 5in :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Definitely in the running for future upgrades. I gotta try some out first :grinning:

2 Likes

My lowrider. Dropthrough RKP. Motors are too low and are getting scratched. I have a plan but it will require some sanding down of the board.

12 Likes