Ultraboards – Ultra slim esk8 compilation | SERIOUS

That battery box is a foot deep. I’m not sure it qualifies.

15 Likes

With that battery installation prbly not. But except for that, the platform sits nicely below the TB 110s plane thanks to the G/Bomb dropped brackets.

1 Like

I think the idea was (or should be) as a whole? Otherwise, many other boards also qualify.

3 Likes

a conversation about the articulation study I was doing with this cartoon would have advanced the project more than an artistic study comment… but I can assure you… there will be nothing white on this board… it’s a tool…

2 Likes

i honestly think naming anything “ultra” because she rides on her front as well as her back…

…is waaaak…

we call them girlfriends or FWBs

5 Likes

I’ll be doing this to my ultraboard HAYA possibly with fancy @IDEA brackets

3 Likes

That would definitely look way better than the 1foot ground clearance you have at the moment :smiley:

Yeah the vertigo is terrible :joy: wheel bite clearance was and is a bitch

4 Likes

Yup. Great looking decks but need to be made longer, or much wider to avoid wheelbite. (Or many many risers)

:rofl:

3 Likes

Does this count as close? If I get TB110s it’ll truly be an ultraboard, Senor Pepes are the biggest 'thanes I got

8 Likes

where are those hummie deck, hummie hubs sleek builds?

1 Like

Surely qualifies. Low and slow and with 110’s upside down is possible.

Its so ugly its almost pretty.

20 Likes

Is that a Trampa Orrsom?

4 Likes

It is indeed.

3 Likes

What’s the specs? How does it ride?

1 Like

I have had that thing running 12s4p30q and gear drives with numies and it was good but not quite right. I have had a 30t same spec battery in there and that was the same. Good but something was off. Its now running a 10s430q with tkp and thane and its perfect. Its a thane deck. Lovely comfortable cruiser. The flat deck surface with numies I found to be a bit of a lesson in concentration because you always have to be fully aware of where your feet are or you can easily foot bite the wheels. I will chuck some 110’s on there when I get the funds and then take it back up to 12s but for now it suits the power to weight perfectly. Its indestructible. Literally. You could rail slide the enclosure. You do need a flexi pack in it though. I put a raptor pack in it and nearly burnt it to a crisp. Spot welded series connections are not your friend in a flexi deck and its very flexi.

On the whole its a great combo if you use it in the right way. I would ask for the enclosure to be sent blank if I was to order another because trampa cuts all these xt90 holes all over the enclosure which is kind of a pain.
If you want a slidy thane deck then theres not much more you could want from this deck/enclosure combo.

6 Likes

TBH didn’t expect that, it looks built like a tank, but given how flexi the HolyPro is, it shouldn’t have surprised me.

1 Like

Wonder could you adapt the tpu fillets for trampa ATB boards, get some concave and comfort

4 Likes

Ok yeah probably but from one barely functioning alky to another

what are tpu fillets?

3 Likes

They are the things flat chested girls slip in their bras Darren

They are also the things Joan Collins sticks on her jacket shoulders

Then again they are also the things @BillGordon sticks in his jockstrap before leaving the house

Finally they are this

@Creavenger any love for OA (obvious alcoholics), we could just slap on what you’ve done and trim right?

6 Likes