[UK] x2 Trampa boards plus my spare stuff

Someone has interest in it. I’m picking it up tomorrow to take pictures. I’ll let you know if they end up not having it :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hangers and a few bits sold. I’m going to tidy up the post and take more photos. Might reduce the price a little. The boards will be going on eBay tonight too (buy it now listing)

2 Likes

I would wait 35 daysish for the next selling fees promotion or you’ll be losing quite a lot to ebay

3 Likes

There on with the eBay £1 offer now :+1:t2: That’s why I rushed them on

1 Like

Am interested in one of your batts if you’re planning on selling them separately?

Yes I would be. It would need to be collection from Derby ? I can’t post them

1 Like

Not forgotten about you, when it clears I will refund you. If there isn’t enough money it might not clear anyway.

1 Like

Have you tried refunding from the desktop PayPal?

Yeah that’s ok

Sad thing is I actually sold quite a few bits on eBay the next day so I could have paid in the end

Bad luck though

3 Likes

Yeah I have, well ‘desktop version’ on my phone. I’ll fire the laptop up and check. It’s an Echeque that hasn’t cleared my end. So I think technically the money isn’t in my PayPal yet to refund. Also I could refund and it uses my funds and the the echeque bounces. Once it’s cleared it’ll be paid straight back. Lessons for the day, don’t send Echeque’s :joy::+1:t2:

4 Likes

PM me your price for one of the batteries without a BMS.

2 Likes

Hi @atenner,

How much is the Bat-Safe XL, please ? And shipped to Paris, France ?

Hey :slight_smile:

£35 for the batt safe. Although I won’t be selling until the boards have gone (one is more than likely gone). If your interested I’ll reserve it and let you know.

1 Like

Do you still have the misc stuff? Connectors and silicone wires?

I did have but most of it has gone now :+1:t2:

1 Like

Updated thread. One board sold :+1:t2:

Boards now sold. @mmaner could you close the thread please. Thank you

2 Likes