[UK] x2 Trampa boards plus my spare stuff

oh damn…i thought they were bindings and not heelstraps. Well then i’m out again :smiley:
Silicone wire would probably be 2 meters each. But i’m not sure if shipping is more expensive than just buying it.

1 Like

I’ll take the wand.

2 Likes

To late I have officially no money in my bank but I do have a wand?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

I have already bought it that is if my bank has the funds to make the transaction

Sadly I am not joking

Look beforehand, if you have the funds :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Never

I am mor the kind of guy who now hopes that he has the money and if I don’t sucks to be me

It’s called optimism

4 Likes

No your right I didn’t have the funds to pay and my bank wouldn’t let it go to through

It’s all yours :cry:

@atenner sorry for waiting your time

2 Likes

Optimism ok, but that is the wrong kind of attitude in that case. Check everything.

6 Likes

Will do have fun with the purchase

2 Likes

Are these hangars the long ones or the short ones?

Long ones, someone has them saved for a day and will let me know if they’re having or not. £20 each

1 Like

Ok, if not then let me know :wink:

2 Likes

got any trampa baseplates by any chance?

I’ve not I’m afraid :disappointed:

1 Like

Heya, what voltage charger is this?
Thanks

1 Like

Interested.
What model is this one?

Sunkko 709a :+1:t2:

1 Like

Disclaimer, I am probably wrong on some of the following :rofl:

I will take more pictures and remind myself of the finer details. You set a voltage range and the the drok means you can change the voltage within that range or change the amps. So say you only wanted to charge a 12s to 49 volts, set voltage to 49 and then it will switch from Constant Current to Constant Voltage at 49 and slowly reduce the Amps.

In short you can set the voltage and the amps. Think this means one charger does 10s and 12s (need to check)

I had help with this can you tell lol

Just come off a shift, need rest :sleeping: I’ll get back to anyone in a few hours

2 Likes

I think I’ll take the spot welder, did you use it to build the 12S packs you have? I’m guessing its working properly/the probes aren’t too worn down