[UK] WTS - Moon drives, MBS Matrix IIs, 12s4p 40T & mini remotes

The time has come to to empty my parts draws and make space for other things. Below is a bunch of parts I bought for a MTB that I never got round to building plus some other random items. Everything has at most been test fit on my desk, nothing has been ridden.

Can take more photos at request. [To add: 2* Cheap FOCer 2]

New Moon drives - £150
Brand new for matrix II trucks. 10T motor pinion for 8mm shafts. Bought in February '21.
Will include the grease in the pictures.

Images

Never used Mini remotes w/ receiver - £5 each

Images

Sold

MBS Matrix II Set - £80
Band new but have had moon drives test fitted so light marking at mounting position. Orange shock blocks.

Images

Unused 12s4p 40T with daly bms - £150
Has never been ridden, only used as a desk battery to test vescs / motors. This battery has been kept at storage voltage the entire time but is ~2 years old. It has been checked and is balanced and still at storage voltage. edit: build photos added

Dimentions: 510mm * 142mm * 34mm***
Height including the daly at one end is ~34mm rest of the battery is ~27mm. I don’t have calipers to hand as you can probably tell…

Images

Set of MBS Rockstar II w/ tires and tubes - £60
Ridden a handful of times for testing (if even that much). Includes 8 inch tires as pictures.

Images

2x Flipsky 6374s 170kv - £110
Band new in boxes, never run.

Images

Buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping.

Thanks

7 Likes

If you want to sell the entire lot in one go drop me a PM.

2 Likes

I am interested in motors, trucks and moons. HMU

3 Likes

What is still available?

2 Likes

Charlie is currently busy moving, so a lot of stuff is reserved already but hasn’t been shipped out.

5 Likes

I’m back, will sift messages this afternoon and reply!

2 Likes

FYI to potential buyers: Charlie is MIA again it seems. I gave up on buying the stuff I wanted.

3 Likes

I’m back! Moving to London and some family issues that required a lot of travelling slowed everything down, so was Mia and decided to not sell anything until it was possible to do so in a timely fashion.

Upside I now live very close to a post office!

Everything must go!

Great guy to deal with. Shipped minutes after payment.

1 Like

Whats still available? Everyghing?

3 Likes

Everything other than the MBS wheels!

2 Likes

Rockstars and Flipskys sold!

2 Likes

Must… Resist…

1 Like

Price drop!

Bump!

1 Like

Bump, prices dropped.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Hey are the Matrix II trucks still available?

1 Like

Hey yes they are.

Thanks

2 Likes

Bump