[UK] WTS DIY Loaded Poke build and misc bits

It is with a heavy heart that I’ve come to the decision to sell my esk8. This was over 2 years of building, which was hugely enjoyable and rewarding. My build was from scratch, using research from this and the old forum that must not be named, with a lot of help from the people here. The community is definitely alive!

I’m selling because… I had a serious knee injury so have to pick my sports wisely, and skateboarding jeopardises the others I partake in; I’ve bought a house with my fiancé so time, money and storage are taken up with renovating that; and the fiancé was previously a girlfriend who I am now planning a wedding with. Legit reasons, I hope!

I’m based in SW London. Delivery in the UK is probably possible, but postage fees will have to be on top of the sale price.

Here goes…

épok - loaded poke, 10s3p 30Q, Caliber 2, HK SK8 ESC, SK8 6364
**My DIY esk8. Build thread available here: éPok | Loaded Poke | Caliber II 50 | HK sk8 6364 190kv | 10s3p 30Q | HK sk8 ESC **:
**Parts list and approx original price:
Loaded Poke (£130)
Caliber 50° trucks (£60)
Orangatang kegels (£50)
BKB kegel pulley (£50)
SK8 ESC (£60)
SK8 6364 190kv (£74)
10s3p Samsung 30Q / Supower BMS (charge & discharge) (£140)
Winning V2 remote (£30)
40A 2 MOSFET Antispark switch from eLDoska (.builders forum) (£35)
Other bits - 1/2 inch riser on the front, riptide e riser on the back, riptide krank barrels (87a/90a), Bones red bearings, fibreglass enclosure with threaded inserts and blue cupped washers, neoprene lining and gasket on the enclosure, HK SK8 motor mount with cover and belt.

I’d rather sell this complete, hoping someone is looking for a runaround fun board. It is not a high speed beast and that was never what I had in mind for it.

£500
(The sum of the parts 80%)
All parts are in great condition. Battery has seen maximum 5 cycles and has never been fully discharged.

Images

Item 2 - I’ll list all the random bits properly when I can edit this on a PC and not my phone…
**Sunkko 737 spot welder
XT90 plugs
10AWG silicone wires
7 pin jst plugs
Hm10 Bluetooth module
Dickyho mount with bearing and cover
2x Hobbyking SK8 motor mounts
Hobbyking motor pulley
Nylon braided cable sleeve
**:
Price (GBP):

Images
  • upload pictures here
5 Likes

@Nathraichean

Surely this is pretty close to bang on what you’re looking for!

2 Likes

Damn. I entered my asking price wrong. This is awkward - this was meant to be £550 - same calculation - 80% of the total parts cost.

2 Likes

Haha happens to all of us, no Biggie. It’s your stuff so you can decide :wink:

Edits - I can’t seem to edit my original post…so if a mod would like to clean this up, they are more than welcome!

The board also includes the 2.5A charger.

Sunkko 737G Spot Welder - £90
Used for this one 10s3p battery only. Some nickel and a set of spare tips included. Also some fishpaper rings, braided nickel and anything else battery related that I have.

Dickyho motor mount with idler and cover - £10
Unused. Can’t remember what I bought this for…

Wires etc - £10 the lot, seems about right?!
10AWG, 12AWG (I’ll measure this…or just guess from the photos) in red and black.
5ish XT90 plugs
A few banana connectors
Some 7 pin JST male plugs
A selection of nylon braided sleeve
HM10 bluetooth module (can these be used anymore?!)

Hobbyking Drivetrain stuff - £10
2x motor mounts
Wheel pulley (I think it would fit an ABEC or clone)

Postage to be added - I’m in London as mentioned, so collection/delivery/meet/postage can be arranged. Any questions, please ask!

Images

Rules state that images should be in the first post. Just FYI. Not that there are any mods active to enforce it anymore :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well the problem is he’s only a basic forum level so he can’t edit yet. You must reach “member” tier to edit haha

3 Likes

I’m aware of this, but only found out that I can’t edit my posts after I had posted it without photos (because the photos weren’t on my phone).

Now there are 4 messages that could be in 1. Including an price amendment, because I put it in wrong in my first post. Yes, I had a mare.

1 Like

If that bluetooth module still works im interested in that lot, you know about that @ShutterShock?

It should work, in that it has never been out of it’s packet. But I’m not sure the HM-10 modules work once a VESC has been updated to the current firmware. Someone else will know, I am sure.

Sorry i meant if its still compatible @anyone

Yah they work on firmware prior to 4. Or ackmaniac firmware from what I’m told. If you wanna use 4 or 5 you need nrf

1 Like

Im looking for a longobard-style board and double motors. Thank you for thinking of me, though!

Fair enough, good luck with your search!

I should also mention that although I’d like to sell it as a whole, if anyone wants parts, please let me know as I’ll consider breaking it up.

Price shipping the welder to Dublin ireland

Hi, thanks for the interest, I’m afraid I got a PM yesterday asking about this so currently pending sale. I’ll reply again if it doesn’t go.

1 Like

OK keep me in mind

1 Like