Tynee Explorer Discussion

y’all are on some wild copium fr

How where you able to customize the remote? I haven’t seen the option to do so

Turn on the board
Turn on the remote
Triple tap the bottom button and you’ll access all the options like acceleration, power, brakes, speed limit, ride mode etc

Agreed

1 Like

Has anyone upgraded to this esc?
It’s half price to existing explorer owners.

new 14s hobbywing esc seems to the latest hot shit that everyone wants

2 Likes

Wow! They have a 14s ESC? When did that come out?

first production board to use 14s hobbywing ecs is acedeck nyx (we r derailing here)

2 Likes

(Even though they claim it’s their own esc and not hobbywing :rofl:)

2 Likes

they can claim what they want, but we will always know

i mean there aren’t many options for them anyway, its either lingyi or hobbywing, there isn’t a third player in the esc game unless they go vesc :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

It seems that the 14s ESC isn’t actually from Hobbywing, but the R&D team has some connection with Hobbywing.

every esc has a connection to HW, even evolve.

4 Likes

Interesting. I did not know that.

1 Like

The 80a Hobbywing ESC that Tynee is offering is pretty powerful. I can imagine this is enough power for the majority of customers.

1 Like

dont forget Orion, who have been doin RC ESCs for a long while and just got into esk8. Onsra are known to use their ESC and a few of us suspect some of these other brands using “their own” ESC are using Orion

2 Likes

I honestly don’t see china brand using race class rc esc anytime soon, when hobbywing and lingyi are basically what they build their platform on

Any links or more info to Orion ESCs?

What makes an ESC a race class RC ESC? Is it the quality of the components? Performance?

No plans for them to officially announce anything, it is surprising that them working with/for Onsra became public.

For Onsra, using the hobbywing ESC that many budget brands use, then labelling yourself as “premium” attracted some criticism, that is just one reason I doubt anyone else using Orion will publically announce it, much the same way Exway when they first came out made no mention of Hobbywing, until much later.

1 Like

not exactly, exway was owned by hobbywing at that time, so they r truly the only company can say that its their own custom esc :rofl: (and they also get features no other brand who bought hobbywing esc has until years later, so there’s that)

2 Likes