Trusted Vendor Voting Discussion Thread (SERIOUS)

No chocolate :joy:

3 Likes

Id like to nominate @thisguyhere to the trusted vendor poll

3 Likes

He’s on there.

3 Likes

I’m blind then sorry maner :joy::joy:

3 Likes

No worries…

4 Likes

I see @dickyho gave himself :+1: :+1: :joy:

Edit: so did @mackann :joy:

6 Likes

What if Hyperion did the same :flushed:

5 Likes

Ikr? It’s almost as if the vendors themselves have a bias that’s unhelpful when evaluating trust :thinking:

2 Likes

Is there any way of unvoting?
I accidentally voted on a vendor I have not purchased from. I changed my vote to represent how I feel about that vendor but since I have actually made no purchases I feel it is not accurate.

4 Likes

Just click show vote and you can re-select

3 Likes

I have already done that.
What I want to do is un-vote and this does not seem possible.

4 Likes

You can’t remove your vote once tendered, which is a definite limitation in Discourse.

5 Likes

In that case, in the interest of full transparency, I want to say I have never purchased anything from @moon but my current vote reflects how I feel about purchasing something from him.

7 Likes

Maybe it affects it a tiny bit but you can see who has voted. If anyone who sells stuff didn’t belive in themselves then why are they doing it lol

5 Likes

What about diyeboard, want to have the possibility to give a bad vote too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Streetwing? @davdBanner

2 Likes

Added. Many thanks to you and your uncle Rico.

2 Likes

What, dont tell me that Enertion is expemt just because of a silly little thing like insolvency :rofl:

And just to add something constructive to keep things SERIOUS, how many companies primarily selling completes do we want to be included here? I noticed that Metroboard and Evolve are included, which makes sense because they also provide parts that are useful for DIY. Should there be a separate list in this format rating completes? Or just include them all here?

2 Likes

Yeah, I felt a little weird giving Evolve two thumbs up b/c I’ve picked up a thing or two from their store, but I don’t own any of their completes…

1 Like

Exactly. Im in the other boat, I bought a complete from Metroboard (solid choice) but have not bought any of their DIY parts.