Trusted Vendor Voting Discussion Thread (SERIOUS)

Hey all-

Since the Trusted Vendor thread is “Votes Only No Replies/Words”, feel free to discuss any thoughts or observations here. Please note this is a SERIOUS designated thread, and thanks for your time and help in making our purchases have the best possible outcome.

Also, we will no doubt forget some vendors that should be in here, so please inform us of anyone missing and tag a mod when you do. Thanks!

If you are a Vendor and see incorrect info on your listing, please let us know and we will get it corrected as soon as possible.

The voting thread is located here.

6 Likes

Some of the polls allow to pick multiple answers, is that intended ?

3 Likes

No. I’ll try to fix that. Thanks for letting us now.

1 Like

Thanks for making the poll, great for new aspiring builders who might not be sure on which brand/vendor to get from.

5 Likes

May i suggest add a couple vendors who are also not in the list?

@IDEA @rey8801 @akhlut

5 Likes

Added. Thanks!

1 Like

I would give E-TOXX/NoWind “:+1::+1::+1:” if it was possible. He was so kind and helpful when I planned and made my first build. AAA-grade customer service and quality.

7 Likes

@BillGordon
Allterraincreations.com @ATC

3 Likes

Added and appreciated.

4 Likes

It would be a bit overkill but it might be cool if we can have a link to the shop of all these vendors/item they sell so in the future, people could search here to buy stuff.

3 Likes

We initially did that, but it felt a but cluttered. But will stay open to the idea. Hmmm, maybe with simple links like in Master Content List. Will give that some more thought.Thanks!

2 Likes

@BillGordon

3 Likes

I think akhlut is there twice…also shouldn’t hyperion1 be there too? :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks for that. One akhlut deleted and will add Hyperion1 now.

5 Likes

Added. Thx!

3 Likes

Nicely done, with so many vendors I think a vote list like this is important

3 Likes

<<<<<<<me

5 Likes

Can we stress in large text

Only vote for vendors you’ve had a customer interaction with!

You definitely mention it but I feel like it should be that last thing people read to reiterate.

Lovely work to all involved in the creation of this. Then you for the hard work.

15 Likes

Whooshboards and Electricboardsolutions are missing from the list

2 Likes