so, I’ve been living in the Metr ecosystem for a few years.
I got used to:
- having nice dashboards I can customize with more realtime data than I could ever need
- record my rides and then view them in the browser by sharing URL
- records have all the metrics
- set parameters in expert mode (which are not categorized and the search is buggy)
- have presets/modes (which I hate, you set only certain variables, not everything)
- records start automatically, can be paused, stopped, merged.
- lifetime faults
now I’d like to know more about the “trampa” way of using things (I kinda feel like comparing android vs apple )
can you do the same with android mobile vesc tool?
is there anybody who uses both and has some insight?