Trampa Trademark & VESC Tool Discussions (serious)

Every (v)esc they get their hands on is the best.

2 Likes

Hey, itā€™s Christmas time.

Canā€™t have Christmas without the Grinch.

1 Like

Wait, so thereā€™s an 18S and a 16S version @Trampa?

If so, why are they both rated to the same voltage?

The description on the website hold contradicting specifications

2 Likes

The 75/250 has 100V rated components except the MOSFETs. This is a limited offer.

1 Like

What advantage does the 75/250 have over the 100/250 if using an 18S system, considering they are priced the same?

The Trampa 100/250 VESC has no IMU.

1 Like

The new ones have.

2 Likes

The 75V Mosfets can put through more power.

1 Like

Sounds like lower Rds

How many more amps?

<Edit: removed dubious question about customs price declaration :wink: >

Wise call. Will edit.

Might be a lower theta-ja or lower gate charges too.

2 Likes

I think most of us are done with it, and with Frankā€™s clear disapproval of Apex as a company

Itā€™s honestly annoying at this point lol

14 Likes

Should we have a hall of shame? Place where we can put all the things that were made through the history of esk8? History is easy forgoten. Iā€™m quite sure that we could fill such a place with more than oneā€¦

15 Likes

There is more for sure, started way back on the builders forum. I donā€™t have a specific thread in mind but you could search any exchange between Frank and @DerelictRobot or Frank and @mmaner.

2 Likes

Alors Andrew must have everything stored in his robotic brain

It is annoying, no doubt. But I think noobies should be able to learn who they are dealing with before spending their hard earned money on traps.

6 Likes

They would need to be capable of navigating the 90s horror show Trampa likes to call a website before that could happen

9 Likes

Nobody caught my joke about Trampa meaning trap in Spanish.:frowning:

12 Likes

Please title it

RiqxKXrh

@Tamatoa that was a solid joke. When they started selling the Chevy Nova in Mexico, it didnā€™t sell very well.

Ā”No va!

8 Likes