Trampa Motor mount for mini spring trucks

Looking to upgrade to dual motor. Trampa’s new motor mount doesn’t accomadate 8" wheels for mini spring. Just need a single motor mount (goofy) for mini spring. or i guess a dual motor mount if not too expensive

Or interested in buying their mountainboard truck with motor mount.

1 Like

Your location could help.

Price point for your budget? I have a setup I might part with. Mounts are 1 of 2 since they were anodized black

1 Like

woops. USA. THanks. I’m talking with Idea about his motor mounts which will run me 250-300$ looking for 1-200$. just need goofy mount but will by a dual if need be.

new trampa mounts are about 100$ with wheel pulley and motor pulley, but they don’t fit 8" wheels anymore and want 8" wheels bc they are cheapest

IdeaTB mounts anodized black
72t pulley from IdeaTB anodized black
Trampa hangers with solid axles
Could sell the wheels and tires I guess as well

Only thing used would be the base plates and tires with like 20 miles on them

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with idea custom products.

1 Like

Thanks @bboybowzer. wow I didn’t realize how big the Trampa mtb trucks are…16". sorry but I changed my mind and want to stick with my mini spring bc im urban, sidewalks etc.
But id be interested in the mounts… any idea if they work with mini spring too? oops sry for the pun

They don’t. Why don’t you just order the trampa ones here

Trampa carve truck mounts

1 Like

Their new mounts only allow up to 7" wheels. There are tons of cheap 10$ 8" wheels on amazon… But 7" wheels are hard to find/expensive.
Also you can find Trampas old motor mounts on their website but when you go to check out it says no longer available.
I also called trampa twice and talked to them about it

1 Like

I keep getting temped by the Evolve 7" knobbies, those not an option?

Expensive lol. What $15 a tire vs the cheap cleavers and such everywhere.

At least to the starter of this wtb thread.

1 Like

hmmmm true. good point… evolves are only 15$. I could do 7 inchers in back and 8 in front…
idk tho, tires sometimes wear fast. im trying to make this hobby affordable long term, but ill consider that thanks

bboybowzer what are “cheap cleavers and such everywhere” ?? Never heard of that

Just did the math… Last time i ordered amazon 8" tires I found an incredible deal… 2 for 17 and free shipping.
and if you buy 8 x 15$ Evolve tires its 135$ including shipping… thats $16.9 per tire.
8" is basically half price…
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CXMQGHG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just search around alibaba or sites like that. You’ll find that you can buy a bulk of 8in tires more readily the The 7in.

You could try looking for cst tires as well.

They do fit, just need a different length cross bar.
I had mine on mini in the very early days, than moved to the bigger hanger and just ordered a custom carbon fiber crossbar in the right length. Easy and cheap.
I need to look, but I think I still have the original crossbar for mini trucks laying around I could send the OP for free if he pays shipping.
Not sure if that makes sense from Russia thou.
Probably cheaper to ask for a crossbar cut from CF.

The mini springs have the Cnc square off?

Edit:
Just checked their site and didn’t see that had the Cnc milled ends. The IdeaTB mounts I bought were for the Cnc milled trucks. Which are more narrow then the standard trampa hanger. I don’t have a mini spring hanger to compare if they are the same as the Cnc ones

1 Like

Ah no than no. I thought yours are for the regular hanger, not the cnc.
Still should work if OP would be ready to lil bit file down his hanger, but at this point I personally anyways would have bought just another mount of trampa :sweat_smile:

Haha I know what you mean. I was gonna use them on kaly hangers since they looked squared to me. Didn’t fit so I bought the Cnc hangers wasn’t that much to me.