2 x 6364 or 6374 motors

need 2 motors. only have 150mm between motor mounts so 2 x 6374 is the max size. 6364 would work too

1 Like

Where are you located?
and how much do you want to spend

he is somewhere in the USA

3 Likes

How can you tell his profile doesn’t say :thinking:

1 Like

i can’t say im good at digging stuff up, but this thread gave us the answer

4 Likes

Hi, I am in NC, USA. Looking to spend 200 ish or less idk, depends on market price.
THanks

2 Likes

NC, USA Nacho, thanks

2 Likes

D shape10mm shaft :man_shrugging:

@Anubis shop over the pond

29$ for shipping :exploding_head:

Bn has 6384 but that won’t work

@TheRef you got anything??
@A13XR3 :arrow_up:
@ProfoundMagician He’s in Charlotte he might be able to help you out

I have some used torque board 6374 and some new but older bkb 6355

1 Like

Interesting man thanks a lot for looking out. You have any reviews of yours with the D shaft? Would Feel kinda wierd buying from an unknown brand but would also like to help a small business

1 Like

Hey theRef… how much you want for the tb 6374’s? 2 of them? And what shape are they in? Also for the 6355 what company is bkb?

1 Like

I’m Almost positive they are flipsky battle hardened Motors the d shape I have no experience with but they do sell pulleys with them

@PropulsionBoards can you confirm this I know you’re not on here that much anymore 🥲

I doubt they are here that much

1 Like

They’re pretty good at responding to their YouTube comments

1 Like

Our options for motors in the USA are not looking good these days
I wish there were more vendors other than just TB
:thinking:

2 Likes

most other US vendor just sells flipsky motors anyway, might as well get a flipsky :man_shrugging:t2:

or u can go the neumotors route :joy: if u got real deep pockets, KDE :shushing_face:

1 Like

@DEEIF how are those motors coming along timetable?

2 Likes

Ayyyy North Carolina homies
I have like 4 non-sensored 6374s that I’m gonna use on my one of my builds that I’m not using rn also have two spare sensored 6355s

1 Like

Why not hobby king? https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-aerodrive-sk3-6374-192kv-brushless-outrunner-motor.html

1 Like