Trampa Boards won't sell to China, Help?

Maybe, it doesn’t matter to me. I am a skateboarder!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you! I am a newcomer. Just registered. Sorry!

1 Like

If a vendor declines your transaction due to not wishing to sell your jurisdiction it can take a few days to have your refund credited back by the banking systems.

That’s not fraud, it’s how banking works when operating in disparate monetary zones.

You could try buying a second hand one, or one off a reseller. No guarantees the same thing won’t happen.

Welcome to the forum. It’s interesting a lot of people here are just trying to buy from China.

Few days? to asia I’d say minimum 3 months. Unless its a credit card and not debit

1 Like

太酷了! 那天我在Trampa官方下单 ,他们说不卖我 ,我很生气!!!:无表情:

Thanks! And sorry to hear! Why they dont ship to you?

不知道,让我很奇怪!生气!

1 Like

Maybe ask @Trampa why they dont ship to you.

Ok, is he the boss?

No, he’s the lead engineer I believe. @BillGordon can you move these last few posts to the trampa doesnt sell to China thread? Ty

@Maliguoguo
Try a freight forwarder who will have a UK address a ship the items to you in China if you really want their stuff.
Call your credit card company to follow up on your refund, the seller should at least inform you why they cancelled and reassure you about the refund.

I don’t presume to know their reasons, but I tried to order some stuff from the UK once when I lived in Hong Kong nothing to do with trampa or esk8 and the seller wouldn’t ship there. Some people just think that everyone in China has the means and intention to copy their stuff.

At this stage we are reluctant to sell into China. Refunds might take a bit of time, it is not in our hands.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a credit card

1 Like

All true, but wouldn’t it make more sense to just not process the payment from purchasers in countries you don’t want to sell?

6 Likes

你好 @Maliguoguo

我最不喜欢Trampa, 我喜欢MBS.

The extent of my chinese class

2 Likes

I woulda thought so

1 Like

你好,你想买什么?如果你想要一个板子
买 Kaly

1 Like

Oops, just read the words again and realised he wants gummies and the remotes i think.

Damn my mandarin needs work.

4 Likes

So the parts come from China en mass to UK, but then UK companies can’t ship the goods back to China? That seems odd.

But then, why would a Chinese person even need to buy something from England? The worlds manufacturing is centered in Guangdong. And you’d have to pay un-subsidized shipping into China, which is 3-5x the price of shipping out of China.

I just don’t understand anything about this.