Trampa Boards won't sell to China, Help?

大家好!我来自香港 深圳,我有Evolve GTR碳街玩了一年多,我最近很想买在Trampa下单了产品卡桥16寸12mm 2个,轮125mm4个 遥控器套件 ,但是被Ted取消退款三天了没收到退款, 说不供应 我不明白 为什么? 很生气!!!

Totally.

8 Likes

Google translate:

Hello everyone! I am from Shenzhen, Hong Kong. I have been playing Evolve GTR Carbon Street for more than a year. I recently wanted to buy a product in the Trampa product card bridge 16 inch 12mm 2, round 125mm4 remote control kit, but Ted canceled the refund three I haven’t received a refund, I don’t understand why? very angry! ! !

please translate if you post here
( 如果您在这里发表,请翻译) @Maliguoguo

1 Like

Can we get an English translation? Lol

E: Damn I’m always seconds late :x

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Wow google translate is really good now.

顺便不要把不卖你想成歧视好伐。。我猜是因为进出口的问题

I think hes angry because he thinks trampa discriminate him because hes chinese.

1 Like

Translation:Hello everyone! I am from Shenzhen, Hong Kong. I have been playing in Evolve GTR Carbon Street for more than a year. Recently, I want to buy a 16-inch, 12-mm, 2-wheel, 125-mm remote control kit under Trampa. However, after being cancelled by Ted for three days, I haven’t received a refund. I don’t understand how angry I am about not supplying it!!!

2 Likes

Changed the title and board to reflect a more accurate thread

Hopefully its correct

:微笑:罗夫:

1 Like

Maybe, it doesn’t matter to me. I am a skateboarder!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you! I am a newcomer. Just registered. Sorry!

1 Like

If a vendor declines your transaction due to not wishing to sell your jurisdiction it can take a few days to have your refund credited back by the banking systems.

That’s not fraud, it’s how banking works when operating in disparate monetary zones.

You could try buying a second hand one, or one off a reseller. No guarantees the same thing won’t happen.

Welcome to the forum. It’s interesting a lot of people here are just trying to buy from China.

Few days? to asia I’d say minimum 3 months. Unless its a credit card and not debit

1 Like

太酷了! 那天我在Trampa官方下单 ,他们说不卖我 ,我很生气!!!:无表情:

Thanks! And sorry to hear! Why they dont ship to you?

不知道,让我很奇怪!生气!

1 Like

Maybe ask @Trampa why they dont ship to you.

Ok, is he the boss?

No, he’s the lead engineer I believe. @BillGordon can you move these last few posts to the trampa doesnt sell to China thread? Ty