---->>>>

trading a focbox unity(coming in a couple of weeks) for a focbox single

Unity will be coming soon and will wait till then for the trade

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Is this a Unity group sell? :laughing:

3 Likes

I guess so

Nope just trying to get rid of a useless unity would literally sell it for 175 to anyone

Iā€™m joking. I mean if anyone wants my unity sure. Iā€™m not trying to hijack the thread.
@Halbj613 , do you mean 275? Or did you only pay 200?

Edit: just realized youā€™re not using freedom money.
I paid $300 authentic green American Dineros :frowning:

1 Like

Only paid 200 but also waiting for how much tax costs and vat

Will sell it for Ā£200 shipped if anyone wants

He paid 200.

Truth be told, I donā€™t think the total ā€˜fuck the unity,letā€™s all sellā€™ mindset is totally warranted. All due respect to those who have injured, but it is clear that this issue will likely be overcome, and the unity will return to being the same wonderful unit that it was. The truth of the matter is that people who ordered the unity recently will not receive it anytime soon. By the time that they do, the issue might be fixed (once again considering that not all units are affected).

But hey, you guys do you, just keep in mind that if nothing works out, no-ones gonna want a unity either. So maybe try to save the ship before sinking with it

3 Likes

The main reason Iā€™m peeved is Iā€™m a little uncertain ā€œend of Juneā€ actually means end of June.
I still see it in a lot of builds so I donā€™t think itā€™s inherently a bad product. In the support thread, the firmware fix was already pushed irc

Thing is I bought one vesc6 from @Boardnamics

Not trying to scrap the whole unity idea just want a second vesc6 to match mine

It shouldnā€™t go by what he paid but by what the value is at the time heā€™s selling it - Whatever reduction rate one would argue a used item would be if used. Even in the event of a trade.

allow me :joy: if someone wants this then hey they want it, he wants to sell a dual and wants a single & someone has a spare single they are not using and can wait for the perfect, acknowledged fix from Enertion

But hey he said Jehovah

4 Likes

Iā€™m toying with the idea of starting over with maytech controllers.

I gave them feedback on the remotes and motors and they listened. I havenā€™t tried their ESCs yet but iā€™ll bet theyā€™ll listen.

I suspect the ones Carvon had me using in his builds came from them but i canā€™t be certain, for some reason I never asked. They are solid AF. Iā€™m using them at 12S on a set of TB Direct Drives right now, and theyā€™re merely 4.12 clones.

the point is weā€™re getting to a point where people besides enertion are building ESCs that most people can actually use in builds without destroying their wallets or their faces. Flipsky is trying soooo hard to get there. Maytech is too.

7 Likes

I have all the components needs to build an ESCape, 5 in fact. They live under a bed, how about that to blow your mind? That is I think they are there, last time I looked just saw lego and a cat

3 Likes

Maytech have been making good stuff of late and seem to listen and respond, crap dice roll with FlipSky

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the trend iā€™m seeing too.

1 Like

If you need someone to solder em up, Iā€™m your guy

Maytech now has a dual, a vesc 6, and a 100a controller they are really making a push

1 Like

Iā€™ll talk to the cat and PM you, good to know!

2 Likes

yeah i think its time i hit jollin up for some more samples so i can test.

I just got a couple of 8085 sensored motors as samples to test on an off road rig jake is riding around on at the moment. Theyā€™re monsters. They have controllers that can handle those power levels so i feel pretty good about street thane on them at the moment.

3 Likes

I have 1 new lonely focbox I would swap for your useless unity. Sorry, this must seem like profiteering? I have a new focbox sitting in my drawer. Why not let it change place with a unity? One day the unity could be trustworthy. If not it can sit at the back of the drawerā€¦

8 Likes