Trade unity for vesc6 wtt

Trading a focbox unity(coming in a couple of weeks) for a vesc6 from trampa

Unity will be coming soon and will wait till then for the trade

Just that I have one vesc6 so need another to make a set

Thank you in advance

These are items of different value. The unity is about 80 euro less than the vesc 6, not to mention the ā€˜scandalā€™ of the unity, which has been highlighted multiple times in both forums and is known to affect about 5-10% of production units. @Boardnamics has a VESC6 for sale, so maybe contact him. But please, at the very least, please, PLEASE, proofread your posts so that they are atleast coherent.

2 Likes

Scandal? Gimme the MF tea.

1 Like

Long story short, some of the unities from any batch have been experiencing an abs_overcurrent fault for seemingly no apparent reason, when at heavy speed and/or acceleration, resulting in people being thrown off of their board. Itā€™s occured on multiple different setups (ranging from high KV to low KV, 10s to 12s), and has negatively affected many individuals such as @Murloc992 and I believe @Boardnamics. Itā€™s being actively worked on by @deodand but no official solution yet.

3 Likes

Several other people too. Total I could count was 12.

Some cases extremely severe.

Including @mackann from bioboards.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a major L, didnā€™t know that was going on. Also, thatā€™s a pretty severe error right? It happened to me once due to improper setup and I took a pretty bad spill. :grimacing:

How are they different prices they both are are around Ā£225

And the unity is dual for anyone who wants to upgrade

Donā€™t worry. I am in the same boat, which means a hardly sellable VESCā€¦

Most likely going to swallow the 400ā‚¬ loss and just use VESC6. Unless they fix it, then just gonna sell the Unity.

Deodand is pretty much fixing to raise the value for people who ainā€™t gonna step on a board with that shit in it.

1 Like

Yeah just a 6 months ago one would have gone for Ā£300

Donā€™t get me riled up on the ā€œfirst batch lowest special price that you will never see againā€. :slight_smile:

Paid 400ā‚¬. Now two are similar, ofc taxes still, but close enough. :smiley:

1 Like

Gosh, I was unsure how bioboards was affected by this. But to hear itā€™s happened to @mackann as well. Sheesh.

Severe error? yes
Properly awknowledged? no
Hotel? Trivago

5 Likes

You got your unity for 200. The vesc6 goes for 250 without shipping

1 Like

@PowadangaBoi has a knee completely totaled, thereā€™s others with broken arms, etc. Mostly knees tho.

MA NEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

The 2019 version of ā€˜took an arrow to the kneeā€™

1 Like

If you get a vesc6 in group buy itā€™s less

And the unity is Ā£225 after tax vat Andy shipping

And not asking for a new one just one in good condition

Sadly you will have to wait. Unity sales posts will raise awareness, nothing else.

4 Likes

Yes I understand this, but given the market (and complete transparency) itā€™s unlikely to occur

2 Likes

Especially since a quarter of them belong to @halbj613

2 Likes

To be clear, the focbox singles have no issues right? Should still be safe for high power apps?

4 Likes

Yes for sure. The focboxes reliability and reputation are unchanged

3 Likes