Torqueboards, why? WHY 😩? [POLL]

I think the scuff marks on silver cans are harder to hide they look nice when mint but just don’t stay that way for long in my experience. I can appreciate a shiny booty though:

4 Likes

On point as always. I agree.

2 Likes

Just take some 220grit sand paper and sand off the paint ( with the motor taped up well to avoid metal shards going to the stator) and then finish it off with 1000 grit and a bit of 2k polyurethane clear coat and voila

• Never tried lol
5 Likes

Given that cost is the primary driving reason behind the topic to begin with, I’d say it’s a perfectly relevant point.

Your poll didn’t have ‘who cares so long as they work well’ option.

3 Likes

I thought they work well doesn’t matter the color, so I didn’t see a reason to include that point :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

To get this clear, I just wanted to see if other people would be interested to get another batch of silver 6380s.
Same as the black ones, same quality, same price and looking at this from a customer side who „want“ something.
Depending on the result of the poll @torqueboards can take it into account to run another batch or just say no, it’s not profitable for me.
Either way is fine for me :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Those neochrome would be fun too!

7 Likes

Increasing the amount of color options increases cost, decreases batch size, reduces the effectiveness of having replacement parts on-hand, and can generally do lots of things that can in turn make it more difficult for the factory and vendor to keep the quality at top levels.

3 Likes

That’s just if you look at it from the point that people will buy the motors doesn’t matter which color, but what if people don’t buy exactly this motor because the color they want to have is not available?

1 Like

I’m wrapping my cans in neochrome vinyl and will happily send you some my oil slick loving brotha

Just gotta figure out which one matches best first

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: I have yet to vinyl wrap a can. But the time may be now!

Hit me with your diameter and can length (moving part only or course) and I’ll cut it exactly.

I’d wait to see how mine turns out first though :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It is on many people’s builds. I like all my builds to be very aesthetically pleasing. And robust and exhilarating. You can have it all even if it costs a little more.

Not THAT much more. There is demand. Even if you had to pay a premium, many people wouldn’t mind.

10 Likes

Yah you do.

9 Likes

LoL.z

Says the cat who is the reigning King of Beautiful Builds

:smiley:

Your comment seems like one I’d make wandering into a thread titled “Should boards be waterproof?” :rofl:

7 Likes

For everyone who voted for black.

You’re all fired

6 Likes

voted black = to trigger ya’ll :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@Dareno delete his profile, NOW!!! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

On it.

3 Likes