Torqueboards TB110 Really Big wheels [Serious]

Was looking at them. Only worry would be they wouldnt work with a gear drive :((

Unfortunately ebay/craigslist dont really exist on my tiny island. But the search shall persist!

Get some seismic speed vents :grin:

1 Like

@moon, gonna send you a pm for some advice regarding the new Liquid TKP trucks, but would you take the seismic’s over the Mach’s?

I have both both only ridden one :sweat_smile:

@frenchy might be your mentor for wheels :joy:

:open_mouth:
why dont you send the other pair my way for a “comprehensive review” :wink:

@Frenchy, whatdya think? Seismics or Mach’s?

I think they would be good for going down hill, or if the terrain is almost off road quality. But pushing them will take more effort to get up to speed than smaller wheels.

2 Likes

I use 90mm ABECs on a pushed longboard, it’s only usable since its droped, I had it on a flat deck and it’s a pain to push, you really feel it in your knees. I’d imaging the 110s are the same but worse

Even downhill… that’s an extra kilogram on your board. And any downhill setup would mean you’ll need like 2 inch risers

If your gonna push around I wouldn’t go larger then 85 that is hard on the knees unless you have a drop deck of some sort or a LDP set up…stay within the 70 to 80 max for pushing…now to say which one is better I’d say seismic has alot more option for you to chose from the venom are amazing super grippy and that faaaattt ass stance is sweet but they are more geared towards the hardcore racer running small trucks. you can’t go wrong with either of them…

1 Like

I don’t think you’re going to be able to slide them very well. These are well-suited to electric boards with brakes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah 75-85mm for street. No way would I ride 110s on a regular longboard lol

6 Likes

I don’t totally agree, I don’t think he is downhill racing, so the weight don’t matter much. if your just going down hills for fun these wheels are fine and they roll much further than my 90mm wheels. And so smooth.

I think they would be good street luge wheels.

Also I use a downhill racing deck as my daily and only have half inch risers with these wheels.

But I agree they are not good for pushing due to the height and weight.

3 Likes

@Battosaii I have multiple sets with about 350 miles (550km) on them and similar-looking. I keep wondering how long they’re going to go before showing significant signs of wear.

3 Likes

@b264 couldn‘t agree more. I check my TB‘s after every ride and they are still pristine - unbelievable! its the best wheel formula ever imo.

2 Likes

Yup. Having the same light wear experience after 200 miles or so. Also have been riding them back-to-back with ABEC 107s on another build and no hate on the ABECs, but these are in another class.

2 Likes

Which 107’s, you definitely haven’t ridden my electric flywheels. I’ve ridden both and they feel almost the same. Only difference is the abec’s stain

I’ve been riding my 107’s on my push board for a bit, and god I love em. I only rode the 110’s for about 10 miles so I can say anything for chunking. My abec’s have an easy 200 miles on them and no chunking except for a few cuts

10miles? Your 110 have a long way to go to break in.

14 Likes